Fucklust

/'Fucklust : (intransitive verb). An insatiable sexual desire to fuck the hell out of that certain special someone you think about all the time'
-Google/

Rhian
"Yeah........party away."

Im yelling on top of my lungs. Glaiza hugging me from behind. Nasa bar kami somewhere in Libis at complete ang squad, its Luis' birtday and he decided to celebrate it with an exclusive party sa bar na own ng family niya.
Its midnight and the party is in all time high, laser lights and sweat mixing in the air. Everything is 'on the house', that includes the drinks, food and the luxury room at the top floor.
I saw Chynna flirting with a girl on the other table while Mike and Sheena whisper sweet nothings on the dance floor.
The birthday party is turning into a freedom party as couples and non-couples randomly kiss. I keep on grinding my ass to Glaiza and she loves it. I feel so alive, i've never been so free my entire life.
I excuse myself to freshen up on the ladies room, Glaiza went to the counter for some beer.
On my way to the ladies room, i bump into a someone familiar.

"Oh boy...im sorry."

"Oh dear, Rhian is that you?"

The girl cover her mouth in amusement, i try to recall saan ko siya nakita or nakilala before.

"Its me, Ellen, Ellen Adarna from grade school."

I slap myself in disbelief, the ugly duckling that i use to bully in grade school turn into a beautiful lady.

"Ow yeah Ellen, look at you, wow!"

She turn around to show off her 'to die for' body.

"What are you doing here? You're friend with Luis?"

She nod while sipping the bottle of Vodka in her hand. The shy Ellen is now a liberated party girl. You can never tell, right?

"Yeah, he's a common friend, but more importantly, im here stalking my ex."

"Oh really, he's one lucky guy."

Ellen shake her head at inakbayan niya ako.

"Mali, she's one lucky girl. See that rockstar on the counter, the one in white, she's the lucky bastard."

Nag-init ang bawat hibla ng dugo sa katawan ko. She's pointing at my girlfriend. I distance myself and turn serious.

"Well, i know her Ellen."

Her face glow in delight.

"Really Rhian, you know Glaiza. She's one hell of a lover, if you know what i mean."

She wink at me and im totally angry. Medyo lasing na ito kaya tackless na magsalita.
Why this bitch. Iingitin pa ako.

"She has a girlfriend now."

I test her, tingnan ko maging reaction ng haliparot na ito.
She just laugh and tap my shoulder.

"Rhian, rhian, rhian. Im stalking her not to get her back but to have my hormones tame, and believe me, nothing compares to that hotshot right there."

Okay, thats it. Play time over. This bitch is overboard.

"Ehem...im the girlfriend of that hotshot Ellen and...a word of warning...Back Off!!!"

I walk out and approach Glaiza on the counter.
I pull her in for a kiss, a torrid and lustful one. Im letting every single one on this freaking club see that this girl is my girlfriend. Ginapang niya ang mga kamay niya sa bewang ko, we are both drowning in the moment.
Biglang nakisali sa yakap ang lasing na si Katrina.

"Wow, get a room guys. Wag kayo pa inggit."

Sumiksik ako sa leeg ni Glaiza habang naka-pulupot siya sa bewang ko.
Pa-simple na gini-gitgit ni Kat si Glaiza, i push her in irritation.