Jake Cyrus

/'If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past.
If you lie, it becomes part of your future.'
-Anonymous/

Rhian
I lost count if naka-ilang rounds na kami, we have also extend our suppose to be 'two hours stay' twice, we check in to this hotel near the university. Nagpang-abot ang init namin ni Glaiza sa library, i want to do it in the girls room pero ayaw niya, madumi daw.
We check in before lunch and i lost track of time since then. Glaiza brings me to a new and different high, Ellen was damn right, my girlfriend is one hell of a lover. Ang dami niyang paandar na alam, much to my delight.
Im taking mental notes on how she's doing what she does, im gonna return the favor sooner or later.
We have sex everytime we get the chance, most of the time, i mean all the time, ako ang unang nangangalabit.

"Maliligo kaba Rhi?"

Glaiza just came out of the shower, she look fresh habang ako parang lantang gulay na nakahiga sa kama.

"Sa bahay na, pagod na ako."

Lumapit siya sa vanity mirror para magsuklay, she looks so damn beautiful. Yung klase nang ganda na hindi nakakasawa tingnan. Parang character sa anime ang mata niya, sobrang cute.

"Rhi, alam ko ang tingin na yan, magbihis kana or else baka umextend na naman tayo."

I laugh so hard, she knows me to well. I hide under the covers, moments later, Glaiza joins me in bed.

"What are doing under there?"

Glaiza is teasing, im still naked and the kisses she's expertly planting in my ribcage feels like heaven.
Nakadapa ako sa kama at binaba ni Glaiza ang comforter hangggang sa bewang ko. Malamig ang aircon pero nilalagnat ang buong katawan ko sa bawat halik ni Glaiza.
Other than the sexual satisfaction, im emotionally satisfied dahil mahal ko ang tao. Yes, at this point ng relationship namin, i can say and i am sure na mahal ko na talaga siya. Im not confuse anymore, im damn sure that i want to spend the rest of my life with this girl beside me.

"Are you okay Rhi? Natigilan ka."

I pull her in for a hug and slowly my tears drip one by one.
Na confuse si Glaiza, i can see genuine concern sa mukha niya.
Hinatak ko ang comforter to cover my expose chest.
I kiss the back of her hand.

"Glai, how was it possible that i fall inlove with you so easily? I mean it felt so weird, never ako naniwala sa forever but now, looking at you, i want to believe na may forever nga."

Para akong bata na nagsusumbong, this is the first time im displaying this level of vulnerability.
Glaiza is smiling like an idiot.

"Bakit ka nakangiti Glai? Im sure sa isip-isip mo para akong tanga."

She held my face with both hand, she kiss my forehead.

"Its funny because i fell the same way Rhi. Exactly the same."

We kiss, slowly and lovely. A kiss that promise forever, a kiss that promise true love that will be for-keeps.

"Una kitang makita Rhi, you already took my heart with you. You made me a better person, you heal my soul Rhian."

I kiss her more, i remember the first time we meet, 'windang' that's how i will describe myself that time.

"Glai, please lets make this work. I know mga bata pa tayo, i mean young adult pero i dont see myself growing old with someone else other than you. Im so inlove with you Glaiza."

"The feeling is mutual Rhi, we'll make this work okay?"

She kiss my cheek to seal her statement. This hotel is suppose to be sinful but in this hotel with this shitty room as our witness, we declare a promise of forever to each other.