Aphrodisiac

Rhian

"We have increase the brand's awareness by 32% in just one quarter as per 3rd party survey, The figure also show's a 30% increase in Rockstar's local wide net sales, considering the market leader's aggression, we still manage to increase their share of the pie. We have cut down the re-order time frame of Malls and Drugstores from monthly to every two weeks, this was made possible by my team's suggestion of reaching out to a wider customer segment by tapping the online shopping giant named Lazada."

Mr. Yeung nods as i report my team's quarter performance.
We're in his office and unlike other CEO na sobrang proper manamit, chill at nakawhite polo lang ito, may blazer naman na nakaready, just in case.

"Does the celebrity endorser helped? She's expensive, almost 22% goes to her errands."

"Considering her dominance in social media and the never-ending fascination of pinoy's in beauty pageant, yes, she's worth her paycheck boss. Our key word here is consistency, we both knew what happen to Silver Dust Cosmetics, top of the foodchain but with just a single mistake in the execution, everything came tumbling down. "

He starts to analize the pipeline development we presented, so far, we're running 2 days ahead of schedule which means almost Php 70,000 savings in our production budget.

"This is your 3rd project for this year right Miss Ramos?"

"Yes Boss. Im planning to beat my own record and bag 5 successful projects this year."

He close the white folder and hand me a piece of paper.
It's an internal memo about the sudden death of a National Marketing Manager at our head office in Singapore.

"You've been a consistent asset to the company Miss Ramos, at such a young age, marami ka nang napatunayan at napagtagumpayan. You have earn your stripes very well. Now, im offering you a chance of a lifetime, are you up for the job?"

I keep on blinking my eyes, hindi ako makapaniwala.
Totoo ba 'to?

"Is this for real Boss?"

"Yes. I have gone through your files already and im sure your a perfect fit. You communicate very well, you have a perfect score from your team, that realistic optimism of yours and the willingness to take calculated risks. All you have to do is say 'Yes'."

I was caught off guard, never have i imagined na mabibigyan ako ng ganitong chance.

"If you need time to think things through Miss Ramos, ill give you two weeks. This is a major decision kaya hindi pwede na magpadalos dalos, if you agree, you will be base in Singapore of course with the company providing you a condo unit, a car, triple your existing wardrobe and food allowance, a six digit paycheck and a back and forth ticket every two months."

Nakakawindang ang offer, im still shaking my head, nasa state of shock pa din ako.

"Thank you so much boss, the offer is so inviting pero gaya nga ng sabi mo, major decision ito kaya pag iisipan ko muna."

"Okay Miss Ramos, two weeks."

----------------------------------------------

Rhian

Her hair dance with the wind that blows from the open window, the city lights reflects the brown color of it, she looks so beautiful.
Everything seems to be in slow motion, she keeps on talking about a patient of hers named Lola Patty but i was busy memorizing every detail of her face. Her eyes are the most expressive ever, when she smile, every part of her face smiles along.
We're stuck in EDSA but how i wish we could get stuck in this moment forever.