Facing The Music

Authors Note :

Hello, i put it up here so i would not mess up the 'feels' of the ending.

To everyone who voted, followed and added 'Incognito You' to their reading list.....Salamat po. I won't point you out one by one but you know who you are, so thank you so much.

How's the story so far? Share your thoughts (in a nice way lang sana☺), im all ears.

A word of warning for this update : keep the faith , kapit lang.

#lovewins

----------------------------------

Rhian

The moment the door shut, Glaiza instantly wrap her arms around my lower back.
I held her face with both hands and kiss those badass lips with full pleasure.
Her scent never fails to send me into a luscious frenzy. Im almost moaning with the taste of her saliva.
Only Glaiza can make me lost my sanity this way.

"Babe?"

A soft and shaking voice caught our attention.
Erika is standing near the table with flowers and chocolates in hand.

"Erika!"

Glaiza and i said in unison.

Erika clutch her fist as Glaiza distance herself. I cover my mouth with both hands, its taking me by surprise.

"What the hell..?"

Erika drop the flowers and chocolates on the floor, she attack Glaiza and throw a crispy punch on her face.
Almost instantly, she fell on the floor and i was fast to cover because Erika seems to be looking for more.

"Stop it Erika."

She step back while shaking her hand. I check on Glaiza, her lips are swelling.
I help her stand up as Erika observes us with much dismay.

"Do you know your making out with my girl dummy?"

Erika grab me away from Glaiza, her tight grip is hurting my arms.

"Be careful with her."

"You dont tell me how to treat MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Erika pointed at Glaiza. It's the first time i saw her this angry, she has always been cool and friendly but the rage she's exhibiting is totally new to me.

"Stop squeezing her dumbass."

Kinapa ni Glaiza ang namamaga niyang labi, hinatak ko si Erika palayo sa kanya.
Im not sure what to do next, everything seems to flow rapidly.
Glaiza charged in and send a punch of her own.
Bagsak si Erika sa sahig, mabilis itong nakatayo at kinuwelyuhan si Glaiza, Erika is much taller kaya lumalabas na underdog si Glaiza.

"I dont know who the hell you are nor do i care, stay away from my girlfriend!!!"

She push her at napaatras si Glaiza sa table, susugod pa sana ulit si Glaiza when i signal her to stop.

"Glai...i need to talk to her."

My voice was calm or trying to be calm.

"Sinasaktan ka niya Rhi."

She pointed at Erika's hand that firmly grips in my arm.

"I'll be okay Glai."

Glaiza gave me a nod and punch a sharp look at Erika before walking out the door.
I turn to face Erika but was caught off-guard when she slap me in my left cheek.
The impact made me take a few steps back. I held my cheek as she close in and grab my jaw.