Pulot Gata

/'I want you to strap me down, Fuck me hard and Show me who's incharge.'
-Rhian Denise Ramos/

SPG ALERT!!!

Rhian

Like a carefree toddler whose just developing her cognitive ability, she play with the lavender scented bubbles in this elongated tub. Im scrubbing her lower back up to the ink-tainted nape. Matagal ko nang napapansin ang mga tattoo niya sa katawan, but i never got the chance to closely examine each.
Glaiza is a deep and sentimental person, this may just be a simple and cool work of art, but for her, im sure malalim ang hugot ng bawat tinta.
I trace her nape tattoo with my index finger. May pagka-reggae feel ito, im not artistic in any form so i'll leave the analysis to the Doctor.

"Wifey?"

"Yes Misis?"

I pour some body wash to the sea sponge and commence with the scrubbing, this time, focusing on her shoulder and arms.

"What with this tattoo on your nape?"

"Uhm...its from a song by the amazing Damian Marley. The tattoo itself meant 'Patience'. I got it when i was pushing for med school, maraming obstacle na dapat malampasan, kaya siya nandiyan, to remind me to be patient."

I trace the tattoo again and this time, i play with the cute tiny hair na nasa paligid nito. Glaiza giggle's, nakiliti yata.

"Gotcha! Dito pala ang kiliti ni Dr. De Castro."

Inipit niya ang batok at nagpumiglas, her actions cause the water to overflow and make a mess in the synthetic bamboo flooring. The bathroom was spacious and complete with all necessary amenities.

"Hala, wag ka malikot Glai...tingnan mo ang water, yan tuloy..."

"Ikaw kasi, kinikiliti mo 'ko. Hali ka nga, naiinis na tuloy ako, ako pa naman kapag naiinis eh nahohorny....lagot ka....saluhin mo inis ko..."

Naked and cold, i hop out of the tub and run to the mess up bed. I left a bubbly trail on the floor. Glaiza tail behind with that taunting grin on her face.
We're both naked and we dont give a fucking damn.
Hiding behind the white sheet, i took a quick glimpse of Glaiza whose already on the corner of the bed.

"Saan na kaya nagpunta ang Misis ko?...iniwan na yata ako. Misis...? Misis...?"

Kinapa niya ang kama at nagkunwaring hinahanap ako. I keep on giggling underneath, para kaming mga sira.

"Huli ka balbon!!!"

Biglang hinablot ni Glaiza ang buong kumot at nilukot, she signal me to watch her as she eye for the laundry bucket.
She inhale a deep one before shooting the comforter like a spalding basketball...it was a perfect shot.
Kahit saang bagay, asintado talaga itong asawa ko.

"De Castro three points!!"

Nagtatatalon ito at kumaway pa sa imaginary audience niya. Biglang naging pilya ang takbo ng isip ko, i distance my legs from each other and arch my back against the bed. Medyo stingy pa ang center ko from last nights 'activities', pero sabi nga ni Sheena,
'kung hindi hahapdi yang ano mo, ibig sabihin hindi mo na sagad ang honeymoon mo',
kaya dapat before we go back to manila eh humapdi tong ano ko.

"Misis? What are you doing?.....Alam mo namang nanghihina ako kapag magkahiwalay yang binti mo."

"Naka-three points ka diba? Claim your price na Wifey."

Para itong kiti-kiti na nagsasayaw sa tuwa, agad nag stretching at nag jumping jack pa.
Patalon itong bumagsak sa kama, at mabilis na pumatong sa akin.