Chapter 12 (Golden Coins)

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY I write at least once a week, but I've been full of work so if you guys waited for this I hope it was worth it, again sorry for not updating earlier. In another note, Happy Birthday to one of my readers and one of the best fanfic writers in the world my friend Mary, she does hell of a job with the most interesting couples, and I will dedicate this to her but she doesn´t use wattpad, still Happy Birthday Mary ;) Last before you start reading, I went to the WWAT and OMG you guys are going to love it, and Larry is 100% real, even the bodyguard confirm it!!!  Enjoy reading and vote, comment and keep shipping Larry!!

PD- I put on the side a picture of what both of they guys are wearing for the date ;)

-       Mom are you there? - I said, maybe she was still mad at me?

-        It's very late- she finally answered with a trembling voice

-       Yeah, just wanted to tell you that... I'm feeling very good and although you probably don’t care, I'm very happy with my life right now

-       My problem is that... I care, too much, but you are not listening- she is still very fragile with the subject

-       Mom that's all I needed to say, glad to know you are fine, goodbye

Some months ago I'll never believe that the relation with my mom was just going to be a few dry words past midnight, but for her own good and mine is better to just keep it simple. Louis may convince her later, but right now is not about her, it's about me and the big date.

I shouldn't be that excited though, Niall told me to be calm and don't get my hopes up because then I was going to suffer if everything turn up a big failure, sadly my hopes were completely high right now, and I trust Louis, and who knows, I thought that I was not ready to say it, but maybe what we have is... love?

Louis POV

Harry Styles, just mentioning his name makes me want to smile like a fool, it’s the morning of our famous date, I'm so nervous, my style is not the romantic monkey he may deserve, but I´ll try to make it up for him, put on the silly romantic act. He is visually stunning; the way he is build up is totally breathtaking. Long slim legs, skinny ones but totally adorable, when he smiles I can see the dimples and his little white teeth, he looks like a little kid out of a candy store. Don´t let me start with his eyes, those are just beautiful, a jade green color that goes amazingly with his soft snow white skin, he is perfect.

Luigi's probably was tired of my calls, but I wanted the reservations to be perfect and to have the flowers I ordered already in our table when I arrive there at night with Harry. Zayn said that I should stop worrying, but I couldn´t, my nervous self was out of control.

-       He is already your boyfriend, there is nothing you need to worry about lad- Zayn said while eating some toast with an exotic jam on

-       You know nothing twat, Jaymi was the one making dates when we were together, if this is too cheesy, or maybe this is not what he had in mind, should I cancel everything?

-       Louis stop! - Zayn grabbed my arm, big mistake

-       Who do you think you are! Never touch me again Zayn- I say while just backing off

-       You are all red and shaky…it´s for nothing, look at the amazing paint you are giving him, plus you are his boyfriend, he is going to love you

-       And if all this is just so he breaks up with me?- I put my hand on my forehead and just lay on the couch

-       Playing dead is not going to help you Lou, come here- Zayn said sitting by my side