Chapter 41 (Don't You Dare)

Harry Pov

As the door open, with Walmart bags and a beanie, it was Ashton.

-       Why aren´t you in Australia? - Michael immediately asks, then Ashton took his big coat, and there was a big purple bruise on his neck, we were already scared.

°°°°

Louis Pov

-       Why aren´t you more like Louis!

Luke scream at Ashton every morning, then he punch him or took him by the neck, bruises already forming there. I was tied so I couldn´t do much, but Ashton seem to not care, he still look at him the way I would look at Harry. This man was crazy, but Ashton was even crazier to stick by his side.

-       I´ll try, but can I please stay- Ashton begged, as he always did

-       No- Luke answered- I need to be with Louis, go buy something for you, I´ll see you at night

-       Sure, you´re really beautiful Luke, love you- Ashton kiss his cheek and Luke smiled and wave.

And that was the routine.

Luke stay with me and just speak, sometimes he didn´t. He keeps telling me to tell him I love him, and I did. When he was in a bad mood, he would hit me hard, and I couldn´t complain, or he started saying how he could manage to kill Harry, or Zayn, or my aunt, so I had to love him.

Then Ashton would come back, kiss Luke as if it was their last kiss, full of love and passion, and it broke my heart seeing how Luke never quite thank him, he just took the kisses as if he deserve them. I wonder why Ashton didn´t get tired, didn´t leave him, then I remember, he was in love.

-       Louis!- Luke called me out- Are you thinking about me?

-       Yes, always- I lied

-       No you´re not!- he slap me, hard, but I couldn´t cry

-       I will think about you right now, sorry Luke- I was trapped, no clue how to get out, no clue what to do

-       Why you always think I don´t understand when you're lying, I always do love, that´s how we understand each other- Luke said with his usual voice

-       Now I am thinking of you- I tell him, and boy I was thinking on how to get rid of him

-       I love you- he tells me

-       What about Ashton?

-       What about him?- Luke looks at me and sits right in front of me- Louis, are you in love with him?

-       No!- I said loudly- Of course not, and you?

-       I am in love with you, we have clear that- he smiled- If you want to get rid of Ashton, I can ask him to kill himself, I mean, he has always wanted that- And I couldn´t believe how he was talking, like this about such a wonderful lad, Ashton deserve to be happy and successful, and to laugh and giggle because he was actually happy, not because he was nervous and afraid.

-       Don´t ever say that again- I tell him, knowing this may end in a slap, or him burning something in my skin

-       Louis, don´t talk to me like that, Ashton´s my puppet, I control him as I want- he says again not giving a single fuck

-       Well then don´t treat him as if he was your bloody object, he loves you so much to realize you're nothing but poisonous to him

Luke stands still, not facing me, I am afraid he is going to take his gun and shoot me in any second, I know maybe I shouldn´t stand up for Ashton, after all he didn´t do me any good. But I couldn´t help but feel bad for him, looking his hopeful eyes looking at Luke, hoping he would give back, and then Luke just giving him nothing but slaps and punches, I just couldn´t stay quiet at that.