Chapter 24 (Not In Love)

Harry POV

I arrive at his flat to pick up some of my jumpers, toothbrush, my underwear and a couple of trousers. It has been a week and some days since I found out Louis, my loving boyfriend or... whatever we are now, shagged my best friend George before we meet. People would think I am overreacting, but I am not.

Yes, I am younger than Louis, but just a few years. That doesn't mean he can step up on me and do whatever he pleases, that's just not right. For that reason, I can honestly say that I am properly upset at him. I don't want to look at his perky little nose, or his sky blue eyes or his bloody morning tea drinker voice, no. After the horrible reveal outside the club, I couldn't face him, it didn't feel right, for that reason Michael offered me moving to his building, and I say yes.

Mike lives in this big well located building, where the last 3 floors are small flats exclusively for young Aussies like him. His flat has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms and it's surprisingly cozy, the Jonas Brothers painting at the living room still freaks me out a little, but he says they are part of modern day culture, I'll take that, it could be worst. My relation with him is so far perfect, he isn't too clingy, but he doesn't make me feel lonely. We went to Westfield, to a fast food restaurant called "Five Guys" big opening, and the burgers were delicious, we take the tube together (Mike knows London better than I do), we search for jobs that will pay our bills, we talk about life and our dreams, I film my YouTube videos, and Mike eats vegemite while I observe. He is absolutely great, I can't complain... I still miss Niall, but our little storage room will be fine with just him. In my defense I didn't leave Niall there all by himself, Mike got an extra room that he kindly offered him, but the Irishman didn't took it, guess he got attach to something (or someone) in Louis and Zayn's building.

Liam was the first person I told (aside from Mike who saw it live) about the incident, and he was very supportive. Also, he is dating British Sophia again, his childhood friend from Wolverhampton, and they look happy, or at least that's what Instagram tells me. But the best advice I got from Liam was leaving Louis for a while, we aren't over, but I guess this is a time out, until I figure what I want with my life, and Louis figures what he wants in his. For this reason, Liam was very kind to join me to get all my stuff from Louis and Zayn's flat.

ººº

- You can do it champ, I 'll be right here if you need some help- Liam pad my shoulder and look at me with a comforting smile, as we both face his front door

- If Louis opens the door, then hold me cause I won't be responsible for my actions

- Oh Harry you wouldn't hurt a flea!- Liam knocks the door a couple of times while I take a deep breath

I can listen to some light footsteps approaching the door, the knob makes a squeaky sound and a sleepy Zayn appears with a black shirt and some yoga pants.

- Harry, Liam... nice surprise- he says

- I told you I was coming, do you have my box?- I call Zayn a couple of days ago, but I just ask him if he could put all my stuff on a box, he answer yes and that was basically all

- Sure, you guys want to come or...

- We are fine, actually Harry and I are in a hurry so...- Liam made a gesture that clearly mean "give us the bloody box" and Zayn got it

- Everything's on here- The box was lighter than I thought- If I forgot something you can go inside and take it yourself, not your maid Harry- Zayn look tired, but he was in his final exams week, I couldn't blame him

- Is Louis...

- No, he is in the Italian restaurant, picking up some ravioli, he won't take that long though- Zayn warned us