EPILOGUE

I was standing in the living room, looking at the 2020 picture Zayn just hang on the wall, next to some of Niall's beautiful portraits. This New Year was definitely one of my favorites, 5 years with Louis, no interruptions or silly fights, just us being happy.

“It does look good, I am not lying your pictures combined with Zayn's paintings it's a perfect fit” I told Niall as I watch how his new flat look more than clean.

“No, I feel I am going to ruin this, and it's the first time we are all celebrating in the new flat, we work quite a lot for this you know” He told me while mopping the kitchen floor, again.

“Niall it's going to be fine, just stop panicking, when is Zayn coming?”

“Couple of hours” Niall then signal me to go to the living room “He loves teaching in the university, I haven´t seen him so happy since the little one”

“Where is she? I bought her some new year attire” I told him, remembering I had brought presents for Niall's daughter

“Sleeping, I want her wide awake for the fireworks, she is just like me and loves them” he smiled “Zayn hates me for making her such a firework enthusiast”

“Oh C´mon she is one year Niall, what can she remember” I say taking the box with a new coat I bought her

“A lot” Niall grab the coat and look at it “It's beautiful Harry, but you shouldn´t bother, I don´t want to spoil her”

“But I want to, she is too pretty” I tell him and gave him the matching shoes

Niall look at me and move his head. The last couple of years him and Zayn had been saving money for this flat and after some re modelling and bank issues, they finally had it as both of them wanted. Now, they also decided they wanted a baby and send papers in hope they would find a mother willing to help them. The process was complicated, they told them that because they were a “mix” couple, not many mothers where going to answer and they had to wait at least 7 to 8 years, so they rush things a little. To their surprise, there was a woman willing to help them that just moved from Pakistan and needed the money, she liked Zayn's heritage so she was used and now they had an adorable 1 year old baby named Talah Malik-Horan.

They are the ones that are surprisingly the most domestic.

“Is Michael coming?” Niall ask me while I was watching the telly

“Not sure, he has to close the store but I think he will” I answer “Probably George is going to pick him up, he told me he wants to buy him a new pair of boots, but Mikey won´t accept”

The story of Michael and George is an odd one. We all thought Michael wasn´t going to settle down, and we were all expecting George to get married at 25 or something, but it was quite different. As George finish the university being the top student in his class, he was supposed to go and make something smart out of it, but he give no damns and started working in a comic book store. Michael in the other hand keep working on Hot Topic, he was so good that he got promotions, and now he is the manager of all the stores here in UK. In the middle of that, they keep hanging out, boys being boys and a year ago, the surprise came after their trip to Vegas. George married Michael, and it all came as a bucket of ice to the group. At first no one took them seriously, but they are actually a good team, George loves Michael, he always did I guess, only we didn´t notice.

“George just called, they are coming and bringing also presents for Talah, it's hard not spoiling her with uncles like you lads” Niall said cleaning Zayn's paintings, again

“You can´t stop her from being adorable” I answer from the couch

The doorbell rang, and I knew who it was, well… who were coming.