Chapter 35 (Tell The Lads)

Louis POV

The morning after… what a beautiful morning it was. Harry and I were officially engaged, he couldn´t be happier, when we wake up, Haz look at me with his perfect green eyes and just mouth “I love you” and I did the same. I was worried about our wedding now, I wanted to do it now, I just needed to know he was going to be my husband and that we had the commitment to stay together forever, my dream. But Harry wanted everything slower, first plan something, maybe hire a band (or just George and Liam who are or pretend to be singers), buying brand new suits… but still no one knew, so first thing first, we had to tell the lads.

ºººº

Liam and George took the first train to Carlisle, so at midday everyone was there. I told Harry to come down earlier, but he took a long time in the bathroom… later I was the one taking a long shower and one thing lead to us being late for lunch, with Niall sending me a lot of poop emojis while Zayn keep calling. Finally when we were ready, I look at Harry, he gave me his signature cheeky glance and I just tip toes to kiss his cheek.

-       Sleeping beauty and prince charming, finally!- Niall said with his usual tone

-       Louis you little idiot!- Liam screamed while looking at me and then hugging me- We were all cry about you lad, never do that again

-       Sure dad- I smile- And if it wasn´t clear before, I did miss all of you weirdos… even you George- I joked

-       Classic Louis- he rolled his eyes

-       How was the first night?- Zayn ask

-       Well… we definitely miss each other so much- Harry use his regular slow voice, which I love

-       I know this isn´t London, but I did feel at home, kind of forget that Harry snore so much though- I smile directly at him

-       Idiot- he said

-       You love me!- I answer back

-       Seriously you two were made for each other, we all knew that- Georgie said sitting with Liam

-       Are we going to lunch? I am starving- Zayn ask

-       Someone's hanging out too much with Niall…- love being back

-       What does that mean!- Zayn said frowning his brows

-       Oh sweet innocent lady cheeks…

We keep speaking for a few seconds, George brought chips (out of nowhere, he literally just went away and found them) we ate and when we were over, Harry finally shows them the paper airplane…

-       You want me to take that to the trash as well?- George ask grabbing the empty chips plate

-       Not really trash…- Harry answered while all of them look at us

-       It's more like, my own idea of a- I took a deep breath, all the lads were a little confused- I propose to Harry, and he said yes!

They were all silence a few seconds, but it was a relief when Niall just screamed and went “Congratulations!” to both of us, then Liam joined him and then George just start clapping, it was a good relief, even Zayn who seem a little reluctant at first just look at me and started smiling and laughing “You are getting married!” he told me, and then proceed to hug us both.

ºººº

Harry POV

The lads were so happy that they decide to invite us lunch. Louis and I were actually pretty excited as well. My own wedding, I wanted something simple but elegant and just pretty, fun to prepare and to buy nice food. Lou in the other hand keep telling me to do it now in some random place in Carlisle, but I didn´t really felt like just doing it… I wanted to have the “I am engage” experience first, then the married status, so surreal.

Guilty Pleasure (Larry Stylinson - Stranger sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें