Chapter 13 (Ready)

Harry POV

Louis wasn´t joking when he said the place was fancy; it was rather dashing as well, it all scream romance and… food, good one so I was double excited. But my mind is still in shock after the kiss he gave me, it was so genuine and passionate, I didn´t ask for it, he wasn´t drunk… it was just something that came from him to me, a real Louis moment, and I appreciate how romantic that was, without him even thinking, he already gave me a moment to never forget, and it may sound sad that it happened so quickly, but with Louis time flies. Not sure why, but it´s always as if everything froze, and then when I am not with him I just feel alone and confused in a reality I don’t want to face, where my own mum hates me, and where I have no idea of what to do in my little insignificant live.

Also the fact that he was wearing vans in a fancy restaurant crack me up, he worked them as if he was wearing the fanciest heels though, not even the waiter point them out, we received some looks from the older clients, but Louis seem to enjoy the attention, and just hold my hand harder, his confidence level and the way he always walks head up high is something I look up to, I want to be like him, and most importantly, I want to be with him, forever.

He is looking wonderful too, I know that if I haven´t meet Louis on Omegle, If for some reason I´ll see him somewhere else, I would still love him as much as I do now. He is like one of those persons you don´t need to know in person to like, you just like them and you know how they are, what are they going to say, how they react to things, that “but you don´t really know him, he doesn´t know you exist” crap, is pure bullshit, just having a connection with someone is what matters, for that reason I always call my YouTubers my best friends, they may not know about me, but I still have a blast with them, am I crazy?

-       It´s funny looking at how you stare at no specific point, your eyes turn to a nice shade of green- Louis said sitting by my side

-       Just thinking a little…- I reply

-       Dirty thoughts? Or the inspirational ones you have that are perfect for a young adult cheesy best seller novel?- he knows me well

-       Cheesy ones, but I am certain they are true

-       Maybe, so you like this place?- Louis grab my hand under the table, not that we were hiding from anyone, but I appreciate the drama

-       Of course! Love the fancy waiters and all the girls in dresses and the boys all suit up and then there´s you, sorry for asking the date the way I did though- appearing like a horny teen on his door, not classy from me

-       Wake up call for me, I know that our dates consist of Niall and chicken, so you definitely deserve something like this, well… we, as a couple deserve more dates

-       More dates, I am down for that!- Louis smiled at me and we waited for the waiter.

We order and thanks to Miss Lily, Louis was the great master of the Visa card and pay for everything. The waiter was an older man, every time he come Louis tried doing an annoying American accent just to see if the old man was going to judge him, not sure why… maybe just because Louis is an immature kid, but I love that.

-       Haz, I got a little something for you- Louis said as I was eating some fancy ravioli

He bother in bringing something? This date is really working out.

Louis POV

The waiter was not believing my American accent, but I was living for how Harry keep trying not to laugh while I say “Thank you mister”, his dimples were really pronounced and his hands were so soft and warm, it was the moment to give him my little surprise.