Chapter 14 (Love Birds)

Louis POV

Everything was turning suspiciously well, we even got the stars and the park just for the two of us, Harry's big smile was there the whole night, and I was planning on ending this with the two of us cuddling under my bed sheets, but no I ruin the whole thing.

I mention something about being “intimate” but that's just not going to happen, not to be mean but Harry just learned to be comfortable with his kissing technique, he is not going to feel nice with a cock down his arse, that´s not the experience I want our first time to be, it´s definitely not. But he is ready, or well that´s what he thinks, and If I suddenly tell him “sorry love, you are really not” he is going to be pissed and well my whole efforts for becoming prince charming for a night are going to vanish.

-       Louis… let´s go- Haz said as he stand up

-       One second- I saw his little flat ass rushing to go out of the park, some hope that he was finally going to do “it” tonight, what have I done.

Harry POV

There are two words in my head right now “extremely” and “terrified” those are pounding fast in my heart, I seriously thought that this was going to end with me sleeping in Louis chest, wrapped under his blankets, so he took me off guard with his proposal.

Well I didn´t want to look like some kind of scared child (I am, not going to lie) so I took the lead and just went all “Louis… let´s go” to a visibly surprised Louis, which is a good thing because most of the time I think I am very predictable, but this twist was something I didn´t want. My first time with Louis will come… but not tonight, it´s not right and I am so not ready, but he is going to be crushed if I tell him. I might play interesting lad with him and tease him and then fake that I am ill or something, because I don´t want to do anything that will sore my ass, or well that´s what the telly taught me.

ººº

We went back to the flat, Louis smiling and just repeating, “you are going to love it” and well I nodded with my head all of the time, from the entire date this was really the awkward part, I was scared and didn´t want to sound like a kid. I still remember how Louis main doubt with me was my maturity level, and well… if I was doing this, it will show him how mature I am, although all this sounds really not mature, at all.

As he came down from the car, I started to sound anxious… but I wasn´t. Louis in the other hand was undressing me already (with his eyes, not literally) and I couldn´t undress him because I don´t even know how to properly undress myself! Then all the doubts came to my mind, how was I going to make this work? I am going to look like an utter idiot in front of the masterpiece that Louis will do, maybe I should call Jaymi and ask for help, or George, or a hot line, but really just all this doubts were playing tricks on my mind, and as Louis hold my hand, I could feel that they were sweaty, and I was embarrassed, just a miracle could save me now.

In that moment when the lift door open, I could hear someone screaming, it was something like “shut up already” and some other word I couldn´t figure out, and thank god that all the noise came from Louis flat, miracles do exist.

ººº

Louis POV

I was trying to act chill, but inside me I really wished Harry would just same something like “I am not ready, it was a lie” but that´s not going to happen, he is a stubborn lad, and there is something sexy about that. Right now I could feel my hand sweating like crazy, and that is not a good sign, Haz would think I am awful.

But then I heard some noise coming from my flat, I hope it´s not Zayn doing some of his stupid meaningless dates with even more meaningless girls. You see, since “Veronica” appeared, Zayn has been acting a little different in the love territory. I don't want to accuse him or anything, but he have been putting a lot of thought into buying stuff for Veronica, practicing new poses for Veronica, painting and drawing pictures Veronica will like, he is kind of in love with Veronica, which means he is in love with himself, which means he haven´t been dating as much as he used to before.