Chapter 21 (Comfortable)

Harry POV

I can definitely admit that I got carried away, my whole speech about being honest and true, and having a fairytale with Louis was... Yeah it's not true. Not because of him though, because of my irrational pain of confessing that I didn't enroll in a university, or the fact that I don't have a PhD or those sorts of academically important matters that I lie about since day 1.

The way he looked at me, I knew I had to tell him tonight, with that little matter out of the way, we are in the right path to continue this, the mature way.

🔘🔘🔘

Liam left right after (Niall mostly) ate the pastries. It's safe to assume he is going to be living with George in his flat, according to his description it's a huge place with 2 empty rooms. I don't blame him; George may be a little lonely, crazy... And freaky (in a charming way though). But he would make a perfect roommate, and Liam needs a house, so why not?

Niall then started getting tired so he wave goodbye to everyone and just leave. I have to admit Louis and I were expecting some kind of special treatment towards Zayn, but it didn't happen.

-       Why don't you try something with him, you would make a cute couple lady cheeks- Louis told Zayn as he was cleaning the dishes

-       Girls are easier- Zayn said without even thinking

-       Niall is the easiest human alive, give him love, food and bear and he will stay with you forever- I joked

-       Lads, I am fine… what you saw was him experimenting, don't take it too seriously- Zayn was about to enter his room when Louis interrupted

-       What about Liam?

-       He doesn't hate me, that am fine with - Zayn then locked his room and we knew he was already headphones on and world off.

🔘🔘🔘

Louis was kind of quiet when we were in his bedroom, which was odd coming from someone like him.

-       You didn't like the food? - I ask him putting on my sweatpants

-       It was lovely Haz, I didn't knew about that place... But you need to beware with the wasabi next time- He said taking off his sweater and putting on another even bigger

-       You are quiet...

-       Just tired- he said not facing me and fixing his pillow

-       Was I annoying? - I asked crawling to his side

-       Not at all, you were perfect… you always are- he face me and smile- now let´s just go to sleep

Louis POV

Harry knew, he was doing so many questions, and the only one I could answer was “yes I am tired let´s sleep”, which is not the best coming from me, who has to tell him so many things. I always look at him, and think what is going through his mind; Harry is one of those persons that with one facial expression say too much. He may be thinking, but you are never going to know about what. And personally that is one of my favorite qualities from him. But during the dinner it was just… difficult. “I trust you with my life” that is a huge deal, I didn´t knew he really was so comfortable around me! And probably I didn´t want him to be. It´s easier if he didn´t take this the way he does. I may sound like a twat, but I was right on the first place, he is too young and doesn´t understand anything, and for that reason alone he is going to hate me when I will tell him about George.

-       Lou wake up- Harry said unexpectedly, sitting on the edge of the bed… it was almost midnight

I get up quickly and rub my eyes, Harry is looking at me… a little sweaty and nervous, and could he be so smart that he is feeling my own anxiousness? He just stares at me, smiles and then looks at the sky as if he is about to say a prayer or puke… hope is not the last one.