Chapter 36 (Thick Accent)

Louis POV

Harry was crying in my shoulder, I could feel his weak arms around my neck, green eyes fully red and there wasn´t really a phrase or anything to make the situation lighter, it is what it is. Now, Jaymi was a big part in my life, and also in Harry's. My feels were all over the place, he was my ex and my fiancé's best friend, and I couldn´t really thank him enough for being so kind to both of us. He was young and fought a horrible battle, it could've been me, or Zayn or even Harry, but it was him, and now he was gone, there wasn´t one more chance for me to apologize properly, or visit him. This just make me think, there are still quite a group of person's I haven´t apologize, or tell them that I appreciate them, it's my wake up call, I am marrying the most perfect man, but I have to close circles before.

Harry POV

It's been 2 months without Jaymi. Louis and I postponed all the wedding plans because we were both really not in the mood to do anything. But now, I feel that Jaymi would've hate it if I stay moaning his death, he was the type of person that called and tell me to get out of bed, so that´s what I am going to do. Miss Lily is looking for nice reception places, but so far everything is really expensive and not the best, but we can start doing something more. My YouTube channel is growing really fast, after one well known YouTuber add me on twitter, girl have been crazy about it and for the first time I am getting paid! For making videos, crazy but real nonetheless.

Louis in the other hand has been pretty busy writing, I don´t know what he writes, but he writes something. We aren´t living together by the way, he stick to his old flat with Zayn and his girlfriend. Speaking of which, Niall doesn´t really like her, I do but he keeps saying she is a bitch, which isn´t true, Zayn and her look nice together, I don´t know how to describe that. Also Louis is doing this thing where he goes to each house of the girls he makeout and used as girlfriends to apologize, his last one would be the girl before Jaymi. He never talks about her, just that she moved to Manchester, and that would be it.

Michael is living with me, his shoulder is healing well and he has become the same Mikey we all learned to love. He insisted on playing guitar in my wedding, but George wanted to do the same. At the end I told them that they could come up with a duo or something and then tell Liam, because he would be singing. Asides from that, crazy Luke is in Australia, now an inmate of the Long Bay Correctional Centre. He was diagnosed crazy (not a surprise), Ashton the guy he kept captive in his basement, is the one taking all the fame in Australia, they even invite him to game shows now, unbelievable.

-       How is it that everyone loves him so much!- Michael complain when we were skyping with Calum- I mean, he was captive and then still in love with a psycho while I was the one that could die, I was the hero, I shoot the bloody bastard, give me my recognition!

-       Chill mate- Calum answer- You'll shine, just not now…

-       Dude I shine every day, my hair is like Tinkerbell, shining all day- Michael said with a little smirk, causing Calum and I exchange a “wtf” look

-       Okay Mikey, I think you need to take your pills- I said

-       Yeah, I got to go to. Guess who is going to appear in “RocKwiz” this week Mike?- Cal said before hanging

-       No, don´t tell me… that´s my favorite show, I love Julia Zemiro! How on Earth! I deserve my recognition; I was bloody shoot… damn fucking Ashton!

I laugh, because I have no idea what RocKwiz is or who is Julia Zemiro, but Mikey raging with his now blonde hair was hilarious, and Calum knew it.

-       Hey, don´t mock my emotions, that show is just for rock celebrities and now that Ashton kid will be going! Not cause he wears a bandana makes  him Axl Rose- Michael complaint taking cold pizza from the fridge