Chapter 25 (Fungi)

Louis POV

My only option was moving to Azerbaijan and changing my name to Salvador. That's probabbly the only solution I've plot about my life, its crazy but what else. Bloody perfect Harry.

I know I should call him, I have though... He doesn't pick up the phone, I know nothing about him, only that he is living with Michael Clifford, which only mean he is dead or constantly wasted. Zayn did saw him last month, I thought about calling Mike, but I have a feeling he isn't too keen about me right now. My only fellow partner is Zayn who spends most of the time convincing me to get out of bed, but I don't feel like it, also Niall is still downstairs and from time to time he pops up in the kitchen and hang's out with Zayn, not that I join them.

In other news, I follow Harry's YouTube channel and it's a little sad seeing how much he used to mention me and now it's just about Mikey trying to be punk rock and him celebrating himself... Guess he doesn't need me that much after all.

0000

Well isn't it fun, spending my whole day in bed. I think about Harry constantly, wishing him to not trip over a lego, or get too much sugar in his tea or even don't catch Michael doing his weird crisps rituals. But all this is just becoming a little too... conventional for me, I hate a monotonous life, but without Harry, asides from the horrible whole in my frozen heart, Im stuck on a rutine.

When I was little and feeling like this, there was only one solution. My mom was awesome, but in my little crisis times, a woman that was also in charge of a bunch of little girls did not help much. But she wasn't my only option, there also was...

- How's my favorite boy doing?

- Aunt Lily! Is so refreshing listening to your voice, I needed so much to call you- I say with much relief

- You know I am willing to help you always, how's Harry doing?

- Fine- I said annoyed- but he is fine without me- putting some needed emphasis on the "without" part

- No, Lou I thought everything was fine between you two! Why you didn't told me, I could do my best to help you both- she was surprised and a little annoyed , my fault

- Well we got into some misunderstoonding and...

- First, told me if you broke up or not and when did all this happen!- she was clearly a little mad

- No, we didn't broke up, at least I don' think so

- What does Harry thinks?

- I don't know- I said without energy

- Oh love- I could imagine Aunt Lily wanting to pad my back as we spoke- When was the last time you spoke to him

- Like... A month ago- it sounded as bad as it was

- What? No... Call Harry right now Louis, what happened between you two anyways?

- You want the short or the long version?

- Long with details- she said and I sighed

0000

I told Aunt Lily absolutely everything, she listen to it quietly and just doing one bathroom pause. Everything from me trying to be a womanizer (and failing) with George's sister and even when Harry meet Mikey my australian lad, everything... I even mention how Zayn used to dress as a woman and call her Veronica, not sure why though...

- And that's why Harry is living with Michael now and ignoring me like a bug- I concluded

- Wow love, that was pretty huge