♡Chapter 1♡

(Y/n)-Your name
Italics and bolded - your thoughts
(L/n)-Last name
(E/c)-eye color
Buildings whisk by as a blur. It seemed like the boring everyday thing with the same people on the bus. The crazy cat lady that lived down the road, the siblings that rode to and from school, a hardworking business woman that always seemed not fully there. But today had a faint change in the air wow that sound's pretty crazy even coming from you my mind chimes, the quick stop has the siblings leaving chatting about their day Wait who are those guys? A faint blush paints my face as the men board the kind of packed bus. Oh no they are all cute chatting it up with each other oh my god you idiot don't stare pretending to stare at my phone I scroll through music hoping to put in some music "excuse me?" A soft voice asks "uhh yes?" Real smooth (l/n). Chancing at glance at the boy I immediately feel my face go on fire, he is so cute with a soft face plus a bunny like smile "is this seat taken?" Shaking my head mutely it seems like his smile grows promptly sitting in the seat next to mine "I'm Jungkook nice to meet you!~" a cute adorable wave  accompanies "The name is (y/n) and the pleasure is all mine" a faint smile passes at the flustered little smile Jungkook is now sporting. The period of silence seems anything but awkward "where are you headed Jungkook?" Attempting at a conversation is always good "oh! Well me and my friends are heading to this dance studio downtown" ohhh a dancer just when I thought he couldn't get anymore interesting. 15 minutes pass of small talk the usual schematics of favorite color calling or animals you would adopt when you could  "DOWNTOWN LAST CALL FOR DOWNTOWN" the bus driver yells "cmon Kook!" A boy pushes his shoulder as he walks past many others getting off. Feeling a bit sad, my gaze goes to my lap "hey" Perking up a bit your expressive (e/c) eyes catch bright brown eyes filled with hope "here..you seemed cold"Jungkook hands you the jacket he was previously wearing slipping a paper inside one pocket "wait! Jun..gkook" The boy has already bolted off the bus here you seemed cold smiling a bit to myself I place the jacket around. The old woman is still sitting there now giving me a look of knowing, the crinkling of paper lead to checking his pockets a little note sitting in the palm of my hand now (just pretend there is a number here) message me sometime (´。• ω •。') p.s. granted you ever message me I would really like my jacket back..maybe a date with you too -Jungkook Oh lord (y/n) what have you gotten yourself into?
~~~~
Author's note!
I am re editing this after years lets go boys thank you all for reading this lmao