♡Chapter 12♡

The dial tone is disturbing as I shut off my phone. Why was Esme acting so odd? Rubbing my head I notice I am nearing the apartment complex a bit run down. What did she mean they must be loaded?! She never cared about those types of things before.. or did she? Me and Esme had been friends for a long time and I thought I had known everything about her maybe sometime down the road I had gotten to know her even less. My thoughts ran rapid desperate to push them aside I race up the stairs and,knowing my luck,trip on the last step scraping my knees in the process "ah shit" stings kiss my lightly bleeding knees "(y/n)!" A scared Gia runs into me clutching harshly at the cloth covering my chest. I hold her steady feeling the rapid hearbeat thumping in her "Esme! Esme she just started going crazy and I was scared and" Gias hand in mine sweat mingling as I start to inch towards the open door where Esme is laughing in the middle of a bit destroyed living room "what the hell Esme?! Whats wro-"she turns to me laughing ,smiling. It unnerves me beyond end "sorry (y/n)..Gia I just got a bit excited is all" pushing her hair out of her face she laughs this time more shakily "I have to go..see you later you two"Esme pushes past us darting down the stairs sloppily. My worried stance had grown ever higher.
---