Everyone!

This is the one with all of them getting with you cause why not
Yourpal(y/n) : hey lads I think we need to talk. Meet me at my place.
----
Sending Gia to her room I sigh rubbing a hand over my face "you guys can take a seat..somewhere" the boys wander a bit before stumbling to open places some sitting on the couch the rest on the floor "alright um so listen we have to talk..because all of you guys asked me out..all at once today.."the guys start to look at each other some annoyed others surprised "come on guys I um I like all of you" now all eyes are on me again "wait so..what does this mean for us?"Jimin asks fidgeting his hands in his lap "maybe that means we ALL MUST DUEL"Taehyung yells standing up dramatically. Jungkook follows suit grabbing my poking stick "I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE DONT FUCK WITH ME AHHH" I laugh at their attempt to break the tense atmosphere "guys come on we need to talk about this like adults"Namjoon grits out looking tense. Ahh he obviously was the leader if it was not clear before "Namjoon is right boys calm down"the face Jin is making worries me more "I have come to this understand that you all like me and I like you yes so..maybe possibly we could work out something with all of us" I speak slowly blushing with all the attention on me "I like you alot (y/n).."the gravelly voice catches my attention Yoongi stands there looking bashfully yet so sure of himself "..I like you too.." "yeah me too.." a chorus of me toos gather up "alright so..why dont we all just date (y/n)? And learn along the way?"Hey that didnt sound so bad and I tell them that doesnt seem like such a bad idea. Soon I am swarmed by hugs and kisses. Not so bad after all.
---
EVERYONE END