Jimin

Thigh_God: (y/n)!!! We should go watch some movies just the two of us :)
Yourpal(y/n): yeah lets! I heard there is Venom out!
...
Blushing hotly I look at the floor Jimin laughing off to the side "LISTEN BOTH OF THEM ARE HOT OKAY VENOM AND EDDIE ARE FUCKING HOT" Face on fire I pout at Jimin "okay it wasnt that funny Jimin" crossing my arms in fake anger Jimin continues to laugh "uh huh keep laughing it up tough guy"still pouting I start to pretend to walk off turning my back on him "heyyy waittt I am sorry!!" Ignoring Jimin I stand off crossing my arms. The lights of the street encircle him a bit hair strands flying in his face,eyes bright with happiness "aish you are poutinggg"he pokes my jutting lip which I bite on frowning at him "I swear Jiminie don't test me" faint smiles scorch both of our faces a hand sneaking up to pull my lip out from under my teeth. I sigh a bit but not out of boredom no no the nerves are getting to me my palms sweaty Jimin looking up at me hopefully yet oh do devilish as if planning something that only I will not know in the confides of his mind. Jimin looks cool and collected but it is probably otherwise "kiss me nerd"Jimin says confident. I on the other hand am not confident looking away and wiping the sweat off of my forehead "Jiminieee.." my chin is caught in a grip a heated kiss being placed on my lips "I wish I had done this sooner..be mine (y/n)...please" I giggle "I am all yoursss" the lights of the theater and cars. The sounds of the city people walking around us.
---
JIMIN END