♡Chapter 13♡

Gia's face is warm in my hands harsh puffs of hot air brushing my arms "what happened doll?"her face crumbles up wetness glistening in the dim lighting of the apartment "her phone rang..and and she answered but then everything changed and Esme looked so so angry but but she was smiling like crazy"shaking my head I pull Gia into a hug "I am sorry you had to see that. I don't know whats wrong with her" Esmes mood could be as autumn weather. One minute it was only a bit chilly with sun the next a whirlwind on rain and bitter cold. Even this behavior was odd though. Thinking to what had happened before her breakdown I realize I was discussing the boys all of this..over them? I don't like that. Not one bit. Picking Gia up the trek to her room seemed miles away,and after making sure the lock was secured tucked her into bed 22:35 handing Gia a plush I kiss her on the forehead preparing to leave "wait!" Turning back around a furrow in my brows grow "can you. Can you stay with me please?"
I slept there holding the small child securely, night light glimmering lowly in the corner.
-----
Ahhh fuck guys!! I am almost to 230 votes which might not mean alot to you all but wow thank you guys so much for reading and voting! Maybe I should do something special if we hit 300 votes? Idk but thank you guys again!!! Till the next chapter 😊