Jungkook

Jk: hey (y/n) lets go on a date tonight! ♡
Yourpal(y/n): okayyy Kookie how about we go to a museum! I will ask the boys to watch Gia
...
"..maybe you should actually smell good ppft"glaring playfully I push Jungkook a bit "shut up Jungkook!" A smile cracks through my mock anger art pieces alone lining the room I saunter over to one of them ignoring Jungkooks whining "isnt it odd?"his voice from behind scares me a bit "how sad she looks..so distraught.."humming I nod the womans face seems to be enraptured in fear encased in sadness and overall overcome by worry for her lover who stands in front of her. Jungkook comes up behind me grabbing my hand none the subtle looking away from me feigning to look at another piece not far away but I just smile looking back at the woman. A distraught woman and her lover a whole army ahead "Jungkook..what do you think of love?" Jungkook seems shocked if not a little embarrassed " it is something that does not come easily..it is something that you work for and wish for the best for the other person with all of your heart" humming I nod "yes my thoughts a bit but..sometimes love comes very easily for people knowing them for almost a couple of months when it feels as though it has been longer"Jungkooks grasp on my hand gets a bit tighter "that sounds cheesy.."bunny smile seems cute enough to win my heart over "yeah well you already won my heart"I laugh "oh..I KNEW THAT" Jungkook is flustered now cheeks a pink tint yelling near the end of his sentence "be mine baby"I taunt to which he growls pulling me in for a hug "you had me at mine"
---
JUNGKOOK END