♡Chapter 9♡

"What do you mean you couldn't tell her you loved her"
"I just..I couldn't Esme can you just come over and watch her I need to get out"
"...yeah make sure to leave the door locked I have a spare with me"
The cold once so treacherous seemed so inviting "ahhh YOU THERE" Flashes of light surround my vision "Are you the one dating Jungkook?! How come BTS hasn't been performing recently?!-" the questions swarm flashes coming quicker "I am sorry I don't know who you guys..can you all move please?!" Panic settles into my bones "Hey you heard him leave him be" Yoongi ? What is he doing out here this late ? The rapper gathers me in his arms causing another uproar " lets get out of here" I am ushered into a different direction "you guys are really somethin huh" The light haired male only sighs "I thought you knew by now...(y/n) we are eh kind of a big deal everywhere..having tours and putting out albums" I must look shocked cause Yoongi only sighs again "Do you not have any social media or internet or?" I shake my head quickly "I cant afford those things only messaging..so you guys really are a big thing huh..is that why you guys didn't tell us when we first actually met?.. Because you were afraid I would treat you all differently huh" The silence speaks louder than words "ah..Yoongi, darling listen to me carefully" Yoongi blushes a deep scarlet "I would never have treated you different after finding out all of this even if the circumstances came out the way they did. Now I am glad to know but don't assume I was going to treat you differently." A playful shove greets him at the end of my small little rant. While I was surprised from the news they were not any different than me just humans trying to live their normal lives .
----
Gonna leave it on a cliffhanger do not worry i will explain everything in the next chapter!!! ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALSO HAPPY WHATEVER UMMM BITCH. I am so tired lmao