♡Chapter 17♡

I had had hadddd to change the backstory it made him sound like a mary sue
May 19th 2012 -Some TW for death stuff like that-
Being 16 years old was not difficult. All I had was high school and aside from that a little sister at home and mom to fight for. Parents being divorced was already hard enough but me and my mom made due. As soon as the divorce started dad dropped me and Gia on a dime. But thats fine we didn't need that deadbeat anyways. But mom on the otherhand needed him. Everyday she got worse and worse struggling to get out of bed and eventually not being able to do anything but drink water or eat food. And eventually well you know what they say our time on this Earth comes to ends unexpected at times. She died of heartbreak hah how rich. The man that left us behind lives and is fine so why couldn't she push through for us?! We moved in with an aunt until I turned 18. Then I left that country behind, away from all the bad the soil held for us. How could I have trusted my parents so blindly, relying on them for most of my life and my dad just left like nothing. And they left me with a baby it wasn't my fault! I tried the best I could and this was the thanks I get? But it was probably for the best that Gia is raised by me.
---
Present
---
Holding Gia close I press a kiss to her forehead looking out the window. I missed out on my childhood, been decieved too many times but I will protect Gia as much as I can and try to give her the best life I can provide.
-
Yoo this is short I am sorry just havent had much inspiration but I might get down to a date thing in a couple chapters have to brainstorm..but yee have a good day or night see ya in the next chapter!