Chapter 3

Faith

It is around lunch time when I hear the garage door open. I start freaking out because no else is here but me and the girls. I grab a knife from the drawer and hold it as the door opens. I put it away as soon as I see that it is only Tim. “oh my gosh!” I say going over and hugging him. “god I missed your arms around me.” He said kissing my forehead. “how are you home?” “Audrey saying what she did. Made me realize that I have not respected what we promised to each other that day in the Jeep.” I smiled knowing that the girls were going to be so happy he is home. “girls!” I yell before he kisses me. “yes mom?” Maggie asked coming in the kitchen. “hey sweetie.” Tim says going over to her and picking her up. “daddy! I have missed you so much!” she said. Then Gracie and Audrey come down. Gracie so happy to see him but Audrey shyed away. “honey go say hi to daddy.” I said to her. “why? I am gonna say bye soon.” She says down. I picked her up and hugged her tight. “I know. But make the most of the time you have with him.” I said putting her down and she went over to him. “hey baby.” He says getting to her level. “hi.” She whispers. “can I have a Audrey hug?” “I guess.” He wrapped his arms around her and she started to cry. I ushered Gracie and Maggie out of the room. I go back in and Tim is panicking. “Audrey honey you don't need to cry.” I said and she reached for me. I took her in my arms and held her. “Audrey why are you crying?” I asked her. “I just want Daddy to stay home.” She said. I sighed and looked at Tim.