Chapter 20

Faith

When I got back in the room Tim was there. “Tim!” I cried. He walked over to the bed and brought me in his arms. “I am so sorry baby.” He said crying. “what are you sorry for?” “I told him about Eli.” Betty said. “I didn't want to do it. But he wouldn't let you come home. I had to think about the girls!” I said crying. “I know. But I wish you told me.” “Every time I was going to he was pulling you back out. He knew you wouldn't want to disappoint your fans.” “But he raped you.” He said upset and angry at the same time. “I dismissed him plus Deano coming to my help. He told me that he was going to get what he wanted.” “Has he touched you since?” He asked. “yes.” I whispered. “when I refused this last time he made up this month away deal.” He got up and kept clenching his fists. “are you mad at me?” “no honey. Right now I am trying to keep myself from killing him.” He said. “Tim and Faith. You are going to be proud of the girls. Gracie took charge after you fell. Maggie called 911 and they swore they were talking to the calmest seven year old. When I walked in the two of them were calm and trying to keep Audrey from crying.” “Wow. Can I see them?” I asked. “I will go get them.” As Betty left my doctor walked in. “alright Faith. We have some answers for you.” “Okay!” “Alright so the gash on your head isn't deep so we got a bandage on it. You fell because you were very tired with very low blood sugar. Which tells me you haven't been eating properly for a few days. Your blood pressure was a little higher than usual. But we also discovered that you are pregnant.” “I'm pregnant? How far along…” I asked knowing that it was a close call for the father. Tim and I haven't slept together in almost a month and a half. “Well tests show that you are roughly 5 weeks along.” “Okay thank you!” I said as he left. “the baby could be either of yours.” I said to Tim crying. He came over and touched my stomach. “I don't care but I know it's to early to do a paternity test. I will get dna for when it is time though. But I have to find him. I have so much anger and hatred towards him right now.” He said as the girls come in. I gave them so much love and the doctor said I could leave. Betty is driving me home so Tim can do what he needs. The girls were asleep in the back. “Betty I am pregnant…” “that's great news!” “I don't know who could be the father. I'm five weeks along.” “Well in another two weeks you can have the test done.” She said. I got inside and Betty cooked dinner.