Chapter 8

Faith

Tim's been gone for three days now. We have been talking on the phone more and it seems to help Audrey. I was making the girls some breakfast when that phone Eli gave me dinged. I pull it out to see a text. “Want Tim home sooner?” It said. “of course.” I texted back. “show me a little skin. Then it can happen. Don't show me anything and he will be out an extra week.” It said back. Show him some skin? I don't want to show him anything but I hate that he will find a way to keep Tim away longer. I sighed and went to our bedroom. What type of skin did he want me to show? I took off my shirt and left me in my camisole. I used the mirror to help and sent it. I was about to walk back downstairs when it dinged. “take the camisole off.” He said. I felt sick but slide it off and looked away as I took the picture. I sent it and felt disgusting. The phone dinged back and he sent, “this is going to be fun.” I go back downstairs and call the girls to eat. “aren't you hungry mama?” Maggie asked. “not really baby.” “well you need to eat.” Gracie said going over to make a plate for me. “thank you sweetie.” I said taking it. “is there anything fun you want to do today?” I asked. “can we go to the zoo?” Maggie asked. “Gracie and Audrey is that fine with you?” “Sure! Can we make lunches to take?” Gracie asked. “of course! Go get ready and I will start them!” It took no time at all to get all of our stuff in the car and off to the zoo. I see a few photographers snapping pictures but the girls didn't seem to care. “what do you want to see first?” I asked. “the polar bears!” Audrey screamed and I laughed. “then let's go see those polar bears!” I said going in that direction.