Chapter 14

Faith

By the time Tim got on stage all three were asleep in his dressing room. I went to the side of the stage to watch him. As he interacted with the crowd I got a feeling. I miss performing so much. But the girls need me at home and there are so many things coming up. Hands pinch my waist and I jumped so high. “what the hell?” I said to Eli as I saw him. “couldn't resist. Now how about we pick up where we left off.” He said running a hand up the back of my leg and landing on my butt. “I'm good. I want to watch my husband perform.” “Come on. I will make it worth it.” he says squeezing this time. “Eli you better get your hand off of her.” Deano said coming over. “what are you doing off stage?” Eli asked. “encore time. So Tim should be around to ask Faith if she wants to join him.” Eli quickly walked away and I turned to Deano. “thank you.” “No problem.” Just like Deano said Tim came over to me with ear pieces and a microphone. “how about it?” “I would love too.” I said getting hooked up. “well you wanted an encore! You are going to get a special one?” He yelled. The music to It's Your Love started playing and on cue I walked out. The crowd was amazing and I felt alive again. Tim went to shower before getting on the bus. So he waited until I got all three girls on the bus. I stood outside in the cool air wait for Tim. A hand flew over my mouth while another picked me up. I was struggling and everything stopped moving as we got behind the buses. In the dark. “I will get what I want.” He said shoving me against the bus and shoving my pants down. I couldn't do anything but let it happen. I was frozen with fear and when he was done he left. “Faith?” I hear Tim yell. “over here!” I yell back to him. I slowly walks around the bus and he stops quickly. “what happened?” He asks running over. “nothing. I'm fine.” I lied. “No your not. Did someone hurt you?” “Not sure. It was dark.” I said going in the bus. I went straight to the shower and cried as the water hit me.

Tim

Something happened to Faith. Someone did something to her. But she has completely shut down and shut me out. I can hear her crying from the bedroom and I hate it. I will figure out what is going on.