Chapter 21

Sorry for taking forever to post! I am down to my last few days of school and from a teacher's perspective it is crazy!

Tim

I called Eli and told me to meet me at my farm. We needed to talk. “hey Tim. What's up?” He asked getting out of his car. “this.” I said throwing the phone at him. His face went pale. “did you think I wouldn't find out?” I asked. “I was leaning in that direction.” “First you made her sent you pictures, then you trap her in a motel and touch her, and then you had the nerve to use my career as a way to get what you wanted.” “Tim…” “I'm not done yet. You had the nerve to put your hands in places you had no right touching. Then you raped my wife?” “Tim it's all fun and games man.” “Fun and games? My wife is pregnant and there is no clue to the father.” “Holy shit.” He said smiling. That was the last straw. I went over and punched him hard. Then I grabbed his hair and ripped out a huge chunk and put it in a bag. He came over and punched me back. “You really think that you can hit me and this be over?” I said punching him in the gut and pushing him over. “you're fired.” I said walking back to my truck and going home. I pull in the driveway and go in the house, straight to Faith. “hey honey.” I said going over to her. “your mom took the girls to her house.” She whispered starting to cry. “Don't cry baby.” I said getting bed next to her. “I'm here.” “Did you find him?” “Oh yes. Got a fist full of hair.” I said showing her the bag. “your hand is cut.” She said getting up and bringing me to the bathroom. “sit down.” She said and I quickly complied. “Alright let’s get you cleaned up baby.” she said taking my hand. “I should’ve killed him.” i said as she started wiping off the blood. “That wouldn’t solve anything and you know it.” she said as i winced. “Sorry!” “I’m okay baby.” i said kissing her hand. “How is your head?” “Hurts. But the doctor said that would happen for a few days.” “You need to make sure you are taking care of yourself.” i said. “I know. But Maggie got sick first, then Gracie, and finally Audrey. If one wasn’t throwing up the others were coughing or having trouble keeping food down. It is difficult to take a second to breathe and you know how Audrey gets when she is sick.” “Yeah I know.” She got some gauze over the cuts and we went to bed.