Chapter 9

Tim

I was just messing around on the internet when I see Faith's name. I click on the link and see her with the girls. “Country Music Superstar Faith Hill seen out for the first time in months to take daughters Audrey, Maggie, and Gracie to the zoo. Hill’s husband and country music sensation Tim McGraw is currently promoting and playing concerts for his newest album. Hill has decided to take time out of the spotlight to be there for their daughters.” She looks so beautiful and the girls have the biggest smiles on their faces. I hate Faith paused her career but they look so happy. I closed my computer and went to the gym in the hotel. I get in there to see Deano. “hey man!” I said getting on the treadmill next to his. “hey! Saw the article about Faith and the girls. They look happy!” “I just read it! How is your family dealing with the traveling?” “okay I guess. My kids hate that I am gone for long stretches.” “So you would be okay with us starting to go back to my three day rule?” “Oh yes. We all would.” he said. I finished working out and tried to get ahold of Faith. “hey baby!” I said happily. “hey! What's up?” “Nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice that's all.” “Oh okay! I took the girls to the zoo. So we just got home.” “I saw some pictures that were taken.” “When do you think you are going to be home again?” She asks. “I have a show tonight and tomorrow. I'm thinking about flying the boys home and having a few days off. They are missing their families right now.” “Okay. Well we would be happy to see you no matter what.” “I love you.” I said. “I love you too.” “Still there?” I asked when I heard her breathing. “I'm still on the line.” She said. Finally we hung up and I went to get ready for the show. “Eli after tomorrow night's show everyone is getting a few days off. The guys need to see their families.” I said. He agreed but got a weird look on his face.