Chapter 7

Two days later

Tim

Faith and the girls brought me back to the airport. “how long this time?” She asked. “not sure. I will try to be gone less than last time. But I can't make any promises.” I said. “okay. Girls say bye to daddy.” Faith said. Each of them came over and hugged me and of course Audrey began to cry. “baby I will be home soon.” I said. But that didn't help because she ran straight to Faith. “bye baby. I love you.” “I love you too.” She said sadly. I get on the plane and they drove off. I think after this album has been promoted and concerts are done for it I want a break. Eli shortly joins me and takes a seat. “hey Eli. I think when these concerts are over I want to take a break.” I said. “what? Why?” “I need some time with my family. When I hired you I told you that was a non-negotiable area and you haven't stayed true.” “Okay! Okay!” He said defensively. “I will give you more time at home. Geez Tim you would think your wife would understand things better.” “What do you mean by that?” I asked a little mad. “she knows this business. That you got to go while things are going well.” “She does understand that. But we made a promise to each other before we got married man.” I said done with him. The plane ride was silent and once we landed in our place I went to hang out with my band. “hey Tim!” Deano and Bob said. “hey guys. Did you know that Faith didn't like Eli?” “Uh yeah. Your whole team knows.” Deano said. “do you guys like him? You can be honest with me. You two are some of my bestest friends.” “I am not fond of him.” Bob says. “same here man. He also looks at Faith in a not so respective way.” I excused myself and went to my dressing room for the night. That explains Faith's behavior after he left. This is all so confusing.