Chapter 29

Faith

I woke up to Tim asleep in the chair with Sam asleep on his chest. It melted my heart. It was one of my favorite sights when the girls were babies. I grabbed my phone and took a picture for him to have. I laid there until a nurse came in. “hi Faith.” She whispers as she sees Tim. “oh my. That sight always warms my heart.” “mine too. But with this one even more.” “Well are you ready to go home? I can see that you know how to take care of a newborn really well.” “I would love to go home.” “Okay. I'll get the papers going and you can get dressed. Just leave them sleeping.” She said. I nodded and she unhooked me from everything. Then I got dressed and sat on the bed. Slowly Tim woke up and then handed me Sam. “how long was I out?” He asked. “a little. The nurse is getting my discharge papers. Said to let you sleep.” I said showing the pictures. “Oh my God. Can you send that to me?” he asked. “of course.” I said smiling. The nurse came in with the papers and I signed them. “congratulations.” She said as she left. “okay baby. I will get as much as I can.” He said getting absolutely everything. I cradle Sam and we walk to the car. Of course word got out about us being here and the paparazzi was out front. “Tim and Faith! Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!” “Thank you.” I said shielding his face. “can we have a gender?” “We will make an announcement when we are ready. But the baby is healthy and we are happy!” Tim said helping me in the car. “Let's get home.” I said.