Chapter 11

Tim

I love performing but i am so glad that the concert was over. I was too excited to get home for a few days and see my girls. “Now Eli no coming to my house unless it is an emergency.” “Okay boss.” he said. I offered my plan to the band and we all headed home to Nashville. It was going to be late when we got home but all i wanted was to slide into bed and pull Faith close. One of the guys drove me home and i practically ran inside. I threw my stuff down gently and went to check on each of the girls. “Daddy?” Audrey sleepily asked. “I’m here baby. Go back to sleep.” i said rubbing her head. As soon as she was softly breathing again i went to the bedroom. Faith is fast asleep on her back and I couldn't seem to get my jeans off quick enough. I slide in bed and place my hand on her stomach and she startles awake. “It's just me baby.” I said rubbing gently. “hey.” She whispers. “go back to sleep.” I said pulling her close and closing my eyes. I woke up and she was still next to me. “hey. Did you sleep okay?”” I asked her. “yes. Nice to have you home.” She said smiling. “well you have me for a few days.” We got out of bed and started to make breakfast for the girls. “Dad? When did you get home?” Maggie said. “late last night.” I said as she came over for a hug. I was on cloud nine right now.