Chapter 19

Tim

I was so bored and now I can't find my phone. There was a knock and Deano came in. “dude you need to talk to your mom.” He said handing me his phone. “mom?” I asked. “yes. Tim you need to come home.” “Why?” “Faith is in the hospital and is terrified.” “What? When did she get there?” “A couple hours ago. I think Eli has your phone. He said you were too busy to talk.” I was so mad. I ended the call and went to find Eli. “hey Tim!” “Give me my phone now.” I said pissed off. He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled it out. “Why did you take this?” I asked. “you are getting distracted.” “Distracted? My wife is in the hospital. My priorities are in Nashville.” I said. I unlock my phone to see over 50 missed calls. I listen to the first voicemail as I walk to the car. “daddy. This is Audrey. Mommy fell and isn't waking up. Please come home.” She said crying. Next was from mom. “hey son. Faith is at the hospital now. They aren't sure what caused her to fall. But we need you home.” Then the last one was from Faith. “Tim.” she said starting to cry. “I'm at the hospital and I need you. I hit my head hard and now they want to run some tests. Please come home. I need you.” she said crying too much to finish speaking. I am on a plane but before I know it Bob and Deano are on it with me. “What's going on?” “We want to come with you.” Bob said. “plus there is something I need to tell you.” Deano said rubbing his hands together. “okay…” “remember the show in Canada? Where Faith sang the encore with you?” “Yeah. What about it?” “Well before you came over to talk to her. I saw Eli grabbing her inappropriately.” “Where did he touch her?” “On her butt. I got him to leave.” “I had a feeling he has been making unwanted advances to her.” “Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. She made me promise not to tell you.” I patted his back and told him I understood. “Once I know Faith is okay. I am calling a meeting with the label head and the team. He is gone.” I get to the hospital and run to her room. “mom? Where is she?” “Still having tests ran. When she fell she hit it hard. There is a gash on the back so they think she may have cracked her skull a little.” “How did this happen?” “The girls have been very sick. She probably was taking care of them and forgot to take care of herself.” Mom said. “Tim there is something you need to know.” “Okay. Is it about Eli?” “How did you know?” “Deano told me about him grabbing Faith's butt in Canada.” “Well there's more.” She said handing me a phone. “what's this?” “Eli gave it to Faith that night he showed up at your house.” I looked through all the messages he sent Faith and the things me made her do. “so he forced her to do things?” “Yes. If she didn't do it then he would extend the time you're away. Remember having to leave abruptly?” “Yeah…” “well he asked Faith to meet him at a motel. She went to tell him to leave her alone. Well he made some remark about keeping you out longer. Then he tried to make her have sex with him. He touched her breasts that night. I called before it got worse. But he took out the rejection on you.” I was so angry right now. “tim there is one more thing. “he raped Faith that same night he grabbed her butt.” Those words were something I never wanted to hear. “he what?” I asked. “did you say he raped my wife?” “Yes. He also wouldn't tell you about Faith being hurt. Gracie called him and he said he would tell you…” “he never did. I'm going to kill him.” I said as they brought Faith back. “Tim!” She cried. I walked over to her bed.