Chapter 30

Tim

Sam has been home for about a few months now and I decided it was time to go to the prison and see Eli. I was taken back and told where to sit. I take the phone in my hand and place it to my ear. “Tim. Not expecting this. How's Faith?” He asks. “she is fine. At home with my son.” His face was of pure shock. “Yes. The baby was mine and not yours. You need to stop writing my wife letters.” I said hanging up. Before I fully left I saw an officer. “do not let that guy write to my wife anymore. He raped her and she does not deserve to relive that every time she gets a letter.” I said. “yes sir.” He said. I left and grabbed some ice cream and flowers. I pay then drive home. I park the car and run inside. I hear baby giggling and I round the corner to see the girls on the couch while Faith is with Sam on the floor. He is so engrossed with her, watching her every move. She tickles his belly and he smiles. “hey everyone!” I say and they turn to me. “hi Daddy!” Audrey says. “hey baby.” Faith said. I go over and kiss her then sit down next to her. “how is my big boy today.” I ask lifting his shirt and blowing on his little tummy. Giggles erupted and everyone else laughs. “I got you some flowers. That I put in a vase. Then some ice cream.” I announce. “did you say ice cream?” Maggie asked getting up. Before she could get very far I grabbed her and tickled her too. “Daddy!” She said laughing as I let her go. Everyone got up and I grabbed Sam before Faith. “Eli won't be bothering you anymore.” I said. “okay. Thank you.” She said. We all sat down to eat dinner. My new manager understands that I need to be home more. So shows only happen on Friday and Saturday unless it's summer and my family can join. Faith has still agreed to be out of the spotlight for a while and it has been a great decision. Our girls have flourished and I am the luckiest man alive.

The end

Alright next choices are:

Roll the Dice
You Get Used to Somebody
Not A Moment Too Soon