Chapter 2

Tris POV

I wake up and feel a warm body next to me.
"Four?" I croak.
I feel big hands turn me around and see Zeke.
"I'm sorry, Trissy." He says sweetly.
A sob escapes my lips, "It was real?"
He nods and pulls me into his chest. It's unusually comforting so I stay there for what could be forever.

I don't know what goes through my head but I pull away, grab his chin and kiss him. He doesn't kiss back at first, out of shock I think, but after a second kisses me back. He's a very good kisser. His hands start to run up my sides and rest in my hair. He begins to mess with my hair so I do the same to him. He pulls back, with obvious reluctance.
"I'm sorry, Trissy. I shouldn't have taken advantage."
"It's me who started it and I liked it... a lot." I blush.
He blushes as well and stares at me for a very long time.
"Why are you staring at me?" I ask him.
"Because you're beautiful." He replies, never taking his eyes off me.
"Do you like me?" I ask very quietly.
"I've liked you since I met you, Trissy. But I couldn't do anything because Four was my bestfriend." He finally takes his eyes off me and looks down.

Zeke POV

In the matter of minutes I've kissed the girl I've liked for ages and told her how much it I like her. What if she doesn't feel the same? I take my eyes off the most perfect girl in the world and look down so that Tris doesn't see the tears forming in my eyes. I feel delicate hands on my chin, lifting my head up. I let them and I'm looking straight into Tris' eyes. Before I can even think of anything to say she's kissing me. This time I kiss back straight away. She bites my bottom lip and I don't even think when I open my mouth. Her fingers find the hem of my shirt and begin to lift it up over my head. She starts to touch my abs and I kiss her harder and harder. She goes back to messing with my hair so I pull her on to my lap and start fiddling with her shirt. She lifts her arms above her head and I pull her top off. I bite her bottom lip and a moan escapes her lips. I smile into the kiss and immediately she smiles too. Eventually she pulls away.

I pout and she kisses the lip that's out.
"Trissy?" I ask nervously.
"Yes, Zekey?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
She nods and quickly kisses me again.