Chapter 28

Zeke POV

"Guys... I'm pregnant." Tris tells us.
I feel tears fill my eyes, "Tris! That's amazing!"
"It is?" She asks me.
"Of course it is! I'm going to be a Dad!"
"Might have to become a little more mature first." Uriah jokes.
"I'll learn," I say, rolling my eyes, "I guess we should head home?"
"Em, can you wait a little bit longer. There's something I want to do." Uriah mutters.
"Okay?" We all say.

Uriah POV

They all sit back round the floor; Abbie back on my lap. I start playing with her hair whilst everybody, even her, looks at me expectantly.
"Abbie, I love you. I love that you're self-conscious. I love that you're a sarcastic little shit. I love that you're loud. I love that you're so vicious. I love how I'm the only person you're comfortable around. I love how you're small but your personality makes up for it. I love that you're beautiful, even if you don't see it. I love you. Abbie, will you marry me?"
She looks at me, as if to see if I was joking.
"I'm not joking." I say and pull out the ring I got her.
"Are you sure you want to marry me?" She asks me.
"Of course I'm sure."
"Then...of course I'll marry you." She says, smiling.
I didn't expect her to squeal like other girls, and that's what I love about her. How different she is.

Everybody congratulates us then leaves.
"I love you, Uri."
I smile, "I love you too, Abbie."

A/N: A little bit of Ariah for you all. I'd love to be proposed to like that... Gosh I've updated a lot today. The good part of being ill I guess. One vote=next chapter!