Chapter 6

Tris POV

I walk back over to Uriah and Zeke.
"Well, she's a handful!" I exclaim.
"Just like somebody else I know." Zeke jokes and pokes me.
I give him a death glare.
"Uriah, go for it." I say.
"Go for what?" He says.
"Abbie," I sigh, "Even though I think you may not survive it. Bit of a recommendation, if you do end up going out, don't cheat on her or anything like that."
He nods and his eyes light up. He walks over to Abbie.

"Let's go, Zekey." I say squeezing his sides.
He nods and kisses me. I pull back. He pouts so instead of kissing the lip that's out like he expects I walk out of the training room and I bite down on his lip, drawing blood.
"Hey!" He screams.
"What? I was trying to come in touch with my 'inner Abbie'."
He rolls his eyes and kisses me all over my face.
"Thanks, now I have blood all over my face!"
"Your welcome, babe!" He laughs.
I slap him round the head and he picks me up bridal style and starts to tickle me.

Zeke POV

I tickle Tris and lead her back into my apartment. She's laughing hysterically by this point. I set her down on my bed and stop tickling her. I kiss her neckline, her chin, he cheek, her lips, above her lips, her nose , in between her eyes and finally her forehead.

She moans and pulls me down on top if her, eliminating all space between us. She kisses me and bites my bottom lip, pulling on it. A growl escapes my lips and I start pulling up her top. She starts messing with the hem of my shirt as we hear the front door open and close.

I jump off Tris and she pulls her top back on.
"Hello?!" I call out.
"Hola!" Uriah.
I calm down and walk over to his bedroom. Tris follows me and we open his door slowly. Abbie is sitting on his lap and he's teaching her how to play this video game thing he's obsessed with. I look at Uriah expectantly and he shrugs. He whispers something into Abbie's ear and motions us outside.

We walk outside and I raise an eyebrow at him.
"I told her I liked her and she generally smiled! I kissed her cheek, told her she was beautiful and asked if she wanted to come back here to play the video game with me."
"Have you tamed the beast?!" I gasp.
Uri shrugs and goes back into Abbie. I peer through the slight gap in his door and see Abbie sitting in his lap again, controller in hand. Uriah's looking at her lovingly but she's completely into the game. Uriah moves her hair away from her ear and whispers something into it. She laughs. Wow. She actually laughed! Uriah must be some kind of god. She takes her eyes off the screen and turns round in Uri's lap and starts to kiss him.

I look away, not wanting to invade my brothers privacy.
"She's actually laughing!" I exclaim after we go back into my room.
"OH MY DAUNTLESS CAKE!" Tris exclaims as well.
I laugh and kiss her nose. She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling my head down. She kisses me and I pull her shirt off again. She pulls my shirt off without fumbling at the hem this time. I start to randomly kiss her and when I reach the sweet spot on her neck I suck, creating a love bite. She moans and I hear Uriah call out, "I DON'T WANT TO BE AN UNCLE JUST YET!"
I hear Abbie snort- Uriah really must be amazing to Abbie!
I just continue to kiss Tris. Eventually, she ends up conquering the seventh fear again.