Chapter 7

Tris POV

I wake up in Zeke's bed, his comforting arms wrapped around my waist. I smile and turn round. He's awake and watching me. I slap him round the head, "Peado!"
"Oh well. You look beautiful when you're sleeping." He replies sweetly.
I blush and he kisses my cheeks, which only makes me blush more. He laughs and kisses my forehead. I go to kiss him as Uriah storms into the room, a smile plastered on to his face.
"Well?" I ask.
"Okay so when I went back in after talking to you guys last night I pulled her back on to my lap. She carried on playing the game and I just stared at her. Then I pulled her hair to one side and whispered that she's beautiful into it which she laughed to. Then she turned around and kissed me! Then we ended up doing the frickle frackle." He says, his voice filled with excitement.
"Frickle frackle?" I ask.
"The naaaaasty." He winks at me.
I nod and he walks out the room.
"You know, when we do things like this, we should do it at my place." I say to Zeke.
He nods and kisses me again. I pull back and tell Zeke to get changed.

He's in the bathroom around half a hour when he comes out and smiles at me. I smile back, take his hand and lead him to my apartment.

When we get there I take a quick shower and change. I wear a tank top that shows off my tattoo. He walks up to me and kisses each raven.

Zeke POV

Tris comes out wearing a tank top. I walk over to her and kiss each individual raven. It's sweet what they stand for. There's a knock on the door so Tris goes to answer it. I grab her hand and follow her.

She opens the door and... Four?
"What do you want, Four?" I spit.
"To talk to Tris." He replies smugly.
"What if I don't want to talk to you?" Tris replies.
"You just did. Tris, I want you back. Lauren was nothing to me. I want you!"
"Aww, Four that's sweet. Go fuck yourself!" Tris sings.
He doesn't even look hurt. But then he turns to me.
"You! You were supposed to be my bestfriend and you took her from me!"
Then he punches me in the head and I can feel myself loosing consciousness. As the darkness washes over me, I hear Tris talk to Four.
"You bastard! Yes, I loved you once but I love Zeke now and will never love you again! Go back to your skank of a girlfriend!"
I hear the door slam shut and Tris rushes over to me and holds my head just as I become unconscious.