Chapter 16

Zeke POV

Me and Tris walk to the cafeteria silently. It's hard knowing who's getting cut and seeing them. We stand at the raised podium, acting like leaders should. Once all the initiates are here, I start the speech.

"Initiates. Some of you will stay and have the honour of being Dauntless; some of you will leave and have the life-wrecking dishonour of being factionless. The rankings will now appear behind me."

The rankings come up and I see Uriah kissing Abbie, initiates congratulating each other and other initiates-the now factionless- looking close to tears.

Tris turns me around and stands on her tip toes to kiss me. I laugh and pick her up, so she has to wrap her legs round my waist. I deepen the kiss and she moans slightly. I smile and start to walk back towards our apartment. I open the door (we now leave it unlocked) and slam her against it. She moans again and pulls on my lip. I groan and pick her up again. I walk into the bedroom and push her on to the bed. She lifts my top off me and I'm about to lift her's off when the door slams open.

"TRIS! ZEKE! C OR D PARTY AT MY PLACE! RIGHT NOW!" Uriah.

I sigh and quickly kiss Tris again. She pulls me up and takes my hand. I smile at her as we walk towards Uri's apartment.

A/N: one vote=next chapter!