Chapter 3

Tris POV

"I guess we should announce it to the group?" I ask Zeke.
He nods and kisses my cheek, "We'll tell them at the net in a hour. New initiates are coming."
I nod. I was going to train the initiates with Four but I'm not doing that anymore. Anyways, me and Zeke are Dauntless leaders so we can overlook the training anytime we want.

"Let's go get something to eat?" I suggest.
He nods eagerly and picks me up over his shoulder. I laugh and go limp, making it harder for him to carry me. I can feel him roll his eyes he rolls them so much. I smack the back of his head and he starts to run to the cafeteria.

Zeke POV

I put Tris down just before we walk into the cafeteria. She walks in first and I walk in around a minute afterwards. I look around and see Tris sitting with all of our friends... including Four and Lauren. She sits uncomfortably in between Christina and Marlene. I walk up to the table and sit in between Mar and Tris. I slyly put my arm round Tris' waist, squeeze and then pull back.

Four and Lauren are kissing, Uriah looks mesmerized by dauntless cake (which I steal off him and begin to eat before he snatches it back), Mar and Lynn are talking( Uriah and Mar used to go out but Marlene found out she was a lesbian and now her and Lynn go out, it really messed up Uri), Will and Christina are kissing, Al sits glumly in the corner of the table and Shauna stares at me. Shauna asked me out once but I turned her down considering I was head over heels in love with Tris.

"Let's get to the net." Uriah mumbles.
I nod as we all get up and walk over to the net. Peter's waiting there smirking at us.
"What you smirking at?" Tris snaps.
"Oh nothing, stiff." Peter laughs.
I feel Tris tense up so I squeeze her hand. She calms down and turns to the others.
"Guys? Me and Zeke need to tell you something. We're dating." She states.
Most people look happy for us, but Four look furious.
"DUDE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screams at me.
I shrug, "You can't exactly say that to me now, can you? You broke her heart! I'm trying to fix it. I've loved her since I saw her but didn't act on it FOR YOU, FOUR! FOR FUCKING YOU!"
I feel myself getting more and more angry.
"Let's go." Tris whispers into my ear.
I nod and we walk off just as I bundle of blue comes down into the net.

"I'm sorry for that." I say as we leave the room.
"It's okay. He needs to be put in his place." She shrugs.
"You're beautiful, you know that?" I ask her kissing her nose.
She blushes and shakes her head.
"Well, you are. You're perfect." I whisper into her ear.
She kisses me and starts to lead me into her apartment.

Tris POV

I get into my bedroom with Zeke and sit down still kissing him. I think I should tell him about my fears...
"Zekey?" I gasp, pulling away.
"Trissy?" He replies, also gasping.
"You know how I have seven fears?"
"Yeah?"
"Well the seventh is intimacy." I mumble.
"That's okay. I won't rush you into anything."
"No, I want to. With Four I didn't want to but with you I've just got this urge to do things, you know?" I explain.
"I know." He says and starts to kiss my neckline.
I moan and start to kiss him. He plays with my hair and bites my lip. I moan again and he pulls back slightly.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asks me.
I nod, "I need to get over that fear at some point."
He nods and starts to kiss along my neck and up to my forehead, his fingers lifting my shirt up slowly.
"I love you, Zekey." I mumble.
"I love you too, Trissy."