Chapter 11

Tris POV

I wake up next to Zeke. I shake him awake and he just moans then smiles at me.
"You feeling better?" I ask him.
"Yeah, a lot actually."
"Good." I say and kiss his forehead.

I get up and take a quick shower and get changed. I come back out and Zeke's wearing different clothes. I raise my eyebrow at him and he points to the duffel bag.
"Abbie must've packed extra." He shrugs.
"You sleep over here a lot. You should bring a bag of clothes really." I suggest.
He nods, "Come on, we'll go get some now."
He takes my arm and drags me to his apartment.

Zeke knocks to warn Uriah in case Abbie's in there with him then opens the door. They're sitting on the sofa, Abbie with her head resting in Uri's shoulder.
"Hey, guys." I say.
"Hey." Uri replies, Abbie just grunts.
"Guess what Abbie did today in training!" Uri shouts with enthusiasm.
"What?" Me and Zeke ask in unison.
"Four made her sit out in the fights and she got mad and told him she'd fight him and he kind of had to say yes and she beat him black and blue and now he's in the infirmary." Uri explains.
Abbie shrugs, "It was nothing really. Uri told me what he did to you so I desperately wanted to beat him up so... And that Lauren was there laughing at me so I knocked her unconscious as well."
"Good job, Abbie!" I say and fist bump her.
She shrugs again and snuggles into Uriah's chest. She mumbles something to him and he mumbles in return. Then they kiss until Zeke coughs. Uriah blushes but Abbie just smirks.

Zeke POV

Me and Tris walk into my bedroom. I grab my other duffel bag and start to fill it with clothes. Uriah sorted out the toiletries in the other and Tris has so I don't need any more.

"You got enough, Zekey?" Tris asks me.
I nod and pull her into a hug. The top of her head rests underneath my chin so I lean down and pull her chin up to kiss her.
"Let's go back to mine." Tris mumbles into my lips.
I nod and lift her up, so her legs are wrapped around my waist.
As we walk through the living room Uriah shouts, "Don't get making babies just yet!"
"Don't you take advantage of Abbie!" I scream back, pulling away from Tris for a few seconds.
"Hey! He wouldn't live to take advantage of me!" Abbie calls out.
"Bye!" Uriah says to us as we leave.

We stay like this all the way back to her apartment and finally break apart when she needs to unlock the door.
"See, this is why I keep the door unlocked." I wink.
"Ha ha very funny."
She opens the door and I flatten her against the wall. Tris eventually pulls away, gasping.
"Zeke?"
"That's me."
"You're moving in with me. You have no choice." She demands.
I nod and start kissing her neckline. She lets out a moan and fiddles with my shirt, trying to get it off. I pull it back down, "I'm tired, babe. You know I'm still recovering from head trauma."
She nods and gives me a quick peck on the lips before changing into pyjamas.
"Sleep tight." Tris smiles at me.
"Don't let the bed bugs bite." I reply.

A/N: one vote=next chapter!