Chapter 18

Tris POV

I wake up and take the opportunity to stare at Zeke like he always stares at me. He's perfect. I start to trace patterns on his face when he stirs. I carry on tracing patterns until he fully wakes up.
"Goodmorning, Trissy." He smiles at me.
"Morning, Zekey."
I lean in for a kiss and he tugs me towards him. I rest my head in his chest as he kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and he starts to kiss my forehead and my nose and my cheek and my lips and basically all over my face.

"Zeke, Chris wanted me to come over her and Will's apartment today, so go do something or whatever you like to do in your free time." I say with a smile.
He smiles back at me, kisses my nose and jumps out of bed to get changed.

I take a quick shower and pull on a tank top and leggings.
As I'm about to open the door to leave I shout through to Zeke, "Bye, Zekey!"
"Bye, Trissy!" I hear as I close the door.

I half-walk; half-jog to Chris' apartment. When I get there she quickly pulls me inside.
"So, why did you want me over?" I ask her.
"Right, Will's at work, if he comes back you don't say a thing... please."
I nod and she continues.
"I..I..I'm pregnant." She stutters.
"How far gone?" I ask, shocked.
"About a month. Trissy, you're the first person I've told, I just don't know how to tell Will."
"Just tell him, you know Will, he'll be so happy."
She nods, "Okay. Thank you, Tris."
"Chris?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go shopping?"
"Thank goodness, I thought you'd never ask!"

A/N: one vote=next chapter!