Chapter 31

Tris POV

There's a knock on the door.
"Come in!" Zeke calls out.
All of our friends come through the door -even Peter.
"Hey stiff. Stiff baby." He says.
I look at Abbie, she nods and kicks him... down there.
"Abbie, Uri. I'm sorry it happened today, on your wedding day." I apologise.
Abbie mumbles something inaudibly that obviously only Uriah can make out. He pulls her into his chest, "It's okay. Can't help when the baby chooses to join the world. And talking about that, can we see...?"
"Her. Katniss Clarissa Pedrad. But we're going to call her Kat for short." I say.
"Can I hold her?" Four asks.
I nod and give her to Zeke to give to Four.
"She looks just like you, Tris." He tells me.
I nod, "I'm really tired, you know, giving birth and all. So I'm going to get some rest. You're welcome to stay if you want."
As soon as I close my eyes; I'm asleep.

Zeke POV

She's beautiful. My daughter. I'm a father. Damn it, I've got to be a good role model now. Everybody's left and Tris is still asleep. I kiss Tris' forehead and she slowly wakes up.
"How long was I asleep?"
"Around six hours." I tell her.
She nods and motions for me to come closer to her. I kiss her and hand her Kat.
"You're going to be the most perfect mother ever."
"And you're going to be the most perfect, funny father ever."
"We've got a baby, Tris. Our own baby."
"I know, I kind of pushed her out of me."
I laugh and kiss her nose.
"I love you." I tell her.
"I love you, too."

A/N: This was the last chapter! They'll still be an epilogue though! One vote=epilogue!