Chapter 25

Zeke POV

I wake up with my arm draped round Tris' waist, and her, curled into my chest. I smile and kiss her nose till she wakes up. She quickly kisses me and jumps out of bed. I roll my eyes and grab her from behind and pull her back on to the bed. I tickle her until she's crying from laughter.

The door's slightly open and the spare room is next to ours. Uriah and Abbie come out the room and Uri pokes his head round.
"Well, what's going on in here?"
"He was attacking me." Tris explains.
"With tickling though. I was tickle attacking you. There's a difference." I add.
Her and Uri laugh. Uri then wraps his arms round Abbie's waist and walks off to the others.

"Come on, wifey." I say to Tris.
"Wifey?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
I nod and she laughs.
"Alright, hubby."
I laugh and pick her up: bridal style.

"Hey, guys!" Tris says to everyone.
"Hi!" Everybody but Abbie responds.
"Hi, Abbie." Tris pushes.
"Bye." Abbie says and walks out the door. Uriah jumps to his feet and follows her out, "Bye!"
"Bye!" We all respond.
"Well, if you wanna eat: grab something, if you don't: go home!" I announce.
Everybody goes apart from Chris and Will.
"She's always damn hungry at the moment." Will jokes.
"Shut the hell up!" Chris shouts.
'Hormones' Will mouths.
I nod and Chris notices.
"What the hell did he say?!"
"Nothing." Tris and I say in unison.
She nods, unconvinced.
"Okay, so we've got dauntless cake-" Tris starts.
"DAUNTLESS CAKE!" Me, Chris and Will shout in unison.
She rolls her eyes and cuts four huge slices of Dauntless cake for us.

Tris POV

We eat in silence and very quickly.
"Chris?" Will asks.
"What?" She says, a mouth full of dauntless cake.
"I love you so much and you're the most perfect girl in the world and well, will you marry me?"
"AWWW!" Me and Zeke shout in unison.
"Yes!" She squeals as Will puts the ring on her finger.
"Come on, let's go." Chris demands.
Will nods and follows her out the door.

I'm about to kiss Zeke as our door opens again. Four.
"Four? What are you doing?" I ask.
"I'm lonely. Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything."
I nod and pat the spot on the sofa next to me. Zeke puts his arm around me protectively and I smile at him.
"Want some dauntless cake?" I ask.
His eyes light up and he nods. I go and get three slices of dauntless cake and sit back down.
"Thanks." They say in unison, mouth full of food.
"Welcome." I laugh.
They laugh with me and I smile.
"See, you two are still basically best friends. Now kiss and make up." I say.
Zeke raises an eyebrow at me and I nod.
"Okay, dude. I'll forgive you." Zeke says.
"And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to Tris and then I shouldn't have tried to get her back when she was with you. And Tris? I'm so so sorry I broke your heart. It was the worst mistake of my life."
"You're forgiven." I say.
We laugh and joke and forget about the last few months for the rest of the day.

A/N: one vote=next chapter! Okay, I think I'm dying right now, I'm so ill. But I guess it's good for you guys because I'm updating a lot!