Chapter 13

Zeke POV

We get to Uriah's -my old- apartment and all of our other friends are already sitting down. I sit in between Tris and Uri. I look around the circle: Me, Uriah, Abbie, Chris, Will, Al, Shauna, Lynn, Marlene and then Tris. This should be fun.

"I'm going first!" Uri shouts.
Abbie smiles and cuddles up to Uriah. They're actually very, very cute together.
"Who shall be my victim? Shauna, Candor or Dauntless?"
"Candor."
"PANSYCAKE!" Abbie and Uriah scream in unison.
Abbie just smirks but Uriah smiles a big goofy grin at her, "Who do you like?"
Nobody knows that Shauna asked me out before, I didn't want to embarrass her.
"Zeke." She mumbles whilst blushing.
I feel Tris tense up beside me so I kiss her to tell her I only love her.
"Abbie, you're the newbie, Candor or Dauntless." Shauna says.
"Two things. One- I might be the newbie but I bet I could snap you like a twig. 2- Dauntless." Abbie snaps at her.
Whoopsie. Bad move, Shauna.
"Okay then you little brat, fight me."
Abbie nods and stands up. As soon as Shauna stands up, Abbie knocks her feet from under her and kicks her temple.
"I. Win." She spits.
"Okay." Shauna squeaks.
"You're lucky. I couldn't be bothered to kick you hard enough to knock you unconscious." Abbie barks as she sits down next to Uriah again.

Uri pulls her into him and starts to stroke her hair. She calms down, "Okay, Will, C or D?"
"Dauntless."
"Play seven minutes in heaven with Christina."
He smiles and pulls Chris up and takes her into the spare room.

Tris POV

Chris and Will walk back in: swollen lips; messy hair.
"Trissy! C or D?!" Chris squeals.
"Seriously. You do realise that you're not a pixie, right?" Abbie moans.
"Who invited her?!" Chris complains.
"That would be me, considering she's my girlfriend, Chris." Uriah says.
"Oh, I didn't know..." Chris blushes.
"Okay? So I pick Dauntless." I say, trying to lighten the awkward conversation.
"Okay. Lick Zeke's foot."
I scrunch my nose, "I love you and all but we all know your feet stink, Zekey."
I take my shirt off and Zeke starts to stare. I slap him round the head.

"Right, Uriah, C or D?" I ask.
"DAUNTLESS, I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!" He screams, earning a kiss from Abbie.
"Play seven minutes in heaven with the person of your choice."
He grins and pulls Abbie up and leads her into his bedroom.

Zeke POV

We all just talk whilst Abbie and Uriah are doing who knows what. That's until I hear bed springs. I smirk and jump up. I slowly open Uri's door and see him and Abbie jumping up and down on his bed.
"What are you doing?" I ask them.
"Well, we kissed and everything at first but we wanted to freak you out so..." Uriah tells me.
Abbie smirks as I roll my eyes. They follow me out back to everyone else.
"Mar, Candor or Dauntless?" He asks.
"Candor."
"Pansycake! What's your biggest fear?"
"As if." She says as she takes off her shirt.

"Al, truth or dare?"
"I think I'll go with dare." He responds.
"Kiss who you faaaancy." Mar says, wiggling her eyebrows.
"Ugh-" Abbie's about to complain again when Uri kisses her to shut her up.
"Mmm okay..." Al says, unsure of himself.
He gets up and scuttles over to where we're sitting. No. He can't? Can he? He leans down and quickly kisses Tris, blushes and hurries back to his seat, nearly tripping over his own feet. I tense up and Tris notices immediately. She pulls herself on to my lap and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and she smiles into it. I pull away and kiss her nose.

"I'm getting tired, everybody scram!" Abbie screams.
None of us take our time in getting out of the apartment. As I walk out a mumble to Uri, "Good luck tonight, bro!"
He rolls his eyes and I just chuckle and walk out with Tris.

A/N: okay so still one vote=next chapter but I'll be updating late tonight because I've got a dance show!