Chapter 17

Uriah POV

I've been planning this C or D game for ages now. I've got everyone sitting down on the floor apart from Zeke and Tris who still must be on their way. Abbie comes in from my bedroom -she wanted to change into more layers, it's rare she'll say no but she's extremely self-conscious- and sits on my lap. I start kissing her head and her neck and the side of her face. I feel her soften against me, I think I'm actually the only person she's comfortable around.

Zeke and Tris come through the door holding hands. They sit down next to us and quickly kiss each other.
"Right, now everybody's here, let the games begin!" I shout.
"Can I go first, Uri?" Abbie whispers into my ear.
I nod, even if I didn't want her to, I just can't say no to her.
"Mmkay. Christina, seeming as though you like me so much, C or D?" I wrap my arms around her to make sure she doesn't get too angry.
"Candor." She says, sounding terrified.
"What is it about me you don't like?" She laughs. Abbie knows why nobody likes her, she just likes hearing people panic, not wanting to set her off.
"You're kind of loud and you're painfully honest when you don't need to be and you're too violent,even for a dauntless." She mutters under her breath.

"Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" She asks me.
"Candor, I'm feeling pansycakeish." I say. Abbie laughs and turns herself round to peck my lips.
"Okay, I don't want to be mean, I just really want to know- why do you go out with Abbie?"
"Because she's loud and because she's 'painfully honest' and because she's overly violent and because she's absolutely perfect both inside and out." I say confidently.
Abbie gasps slightly but then immediately kisses me full on. I deepen and deepen it until I remember where we are.
"Babe, Candor or dauntless?" I ask Abbie.
"Dauntless, of course."
"Move in with me." I say. This is why I held this party. I wanted to ask her in front of everyone.
"Okay, I guess. I mean, it can't be that bad." She says, sarcastically.
I laugh and kiss her again.
"Guys, I highly recommend you scadaddle." I say.
They all go out the door as I push Abbie into our bedroom.

A/N: one vote=next chapter!