1 ~ Zara

My name is Zara Bletch and this is my story.

Being a 16 year old orphan who also just happens to be a werewolf can be well... complicated. You see, I've never had that perfect moment with my family or even had the chance to enjoy life. Why you might ask? Well, when I was just 6 I witnessed my parents brutal murder, by none other than rogues, the cruelest kind of werewolves that exist to date. They're ruthless beasts who know nothing but murder and havoc. They are partially the reason I am here today.

But anyway, moving on with my dysfunctional life, after the attack rendering my parents dead and oh, not to mention my entire pack, including my sweet brother, Jason he was only 12 at the time. Fortunately or rather unfortunately a human family who knew about us and my pack helped me seek a home in this chaotic human filled world we know today.

After years jumping from family to family (I was put in foster care) I finally decided enough was enough and I ran away, which may sound easier than it actually was I had to constantly wear this disgusting, over powering perfume to make sure if I did enter any pack's territory they wouldn't know of it, as I'm classed as a rogue which I learned the hard way.

When I got to my 8th foster family I planned how to escape and that was it, I was a 14 year old seeking refuge anywhere possible. It was extremely hard because there aren't many if any jobs available at that age and I had to apply for schools myself which I'm not even going to try and explain! After a while of searching for a job i had completely given up. However, I had come across people who were homeless and would go to these fight clubs for money even if they lost. I saw no other option the only downfall was that I had to wait until I was 15 to get in.

With my werewolf strength and not to mention healing I trained my hardest and very rarely stopped. I won a lot of fights and got know as 'Hidden' as no one ever saw my face with the mask I wore. As soon as I had enough money I was able to rent apartments with fake emails. Sadly this doesn't work forever and they usually find out my age in about a month so I end up moving a lot!

That's how my life began and leaves us where we are now at a new school in a new town. Can't wait (note the sarcasm). Welcome to Gauntsford.

Zara's POV

Walk forward, head down, hood up and headphones on. Relax it's just another school with more students who will silently or openly judge the fact that you ride a Harley and have a very short temper as well as a varying confidence. I guess I will find out if I have to be the narcissistic mean girl or not. Suddenly a smell hits my nose, other werewolves! I saw a group of them coming down the hallway looking my way as if they were glaring at something. What are they looking at? Wait... no they're not... I wore the spray right... oh Goddess...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the fist chapter I really want to here you feed back however, please don't be too harsh I do have feelings please don't hurt them! (Also I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes I will get round to editing it one day😂) Much love
~ Mia❤️