49 ~ Wasps Nest

~ Dean's POV

It hurt like hell! This stupid rogue shouldn't of done that, now he won't even see what hit him. Crowley let's take him with everything we've got.

You've got it.

A surge of adrenaline over took me as I tore the mangy mutt off of me, his claws pierced deeper in my skin trying to keep hold but it was too late I already had him on the floor.

All I could see was red. This rogue thought that he could come here and tear everything apart, well he had another thing coming his way. My tall wolf towered over his puny, feeble one.

I showed him no mercy and dug my claws right into his gut. The rogue cried out in pain but still attempted to attack me. I bit right into his shoulder and ripped a chunk of flesh out. It was as satisfying as it was disgusting.

Suddenly two of his friends jumped on my back in an attempt to draw me off of him. I wasn't taking the bait, quickly I clamped my teeth down on his neck and didn't let go until I heard the fulfilling click from his neck. I tossed his lifeless body to the side to focus on my next victims.

The two of them were still attacking me from the sides, their scratches burned and their bites were even worse but I soldiered on. "Grrrrrr!" One of them scratch the same spot that the first one had ripped. The wound was now wider and blood was oozing out faster, this didn't look good for me.

My head started to get lighter but I pushed through. Every move I made was slower, sloppier, clumsy. It got to the point where I wasn't even hitting either of them. I was so close to giving up...

~ Zara's POV

I could feel the mate bond getting weaker. "No you are not dead..." I pushed myself more and more but I wasn't fast enough.

The only way I could get there fast enough was if I... shifted. But Zara it's hardly possible, we haven't done it in so long. We could be stuck in wolf form.

That's a risk that we have to take. Dean might die!

Okay. Let's do this! Slowly I bent down imagining myself in wolf form, so much pain over took my body. "Arrggg!" I felt like I was on fire, my lungs were collapsing and my heart beat slowed. "No come on! For Dean!" I pushed myself more and carried on until I heard the bones clicking into place, it was so painful but at the same time exhilarating.

I now had paws instead of hands and could run as fast as the wind. All my senses were heightened including my sense of smell. I used it as best I could to guide myself to Dean.

Where is he? Do you see him?

Zara I think he's down there. The black wolf fighting the two rogues. I never actually saw his wolf once but I could tell it was him... mate bond.

Dean didn't look like he was in great shape but from this far a distance I couldn't tell the extent of his injuries. He was a bit separated from the battle grounds meaning there wasn't many wolves around.

Just go Zara he needs our help!

You're right. I hadn't fought in what felt like years, but it's like riding a bicycle right? You never forget.

I charged towards the one closest to me, he was around the same height as me but I knew that it wouldn't make much difference if I couldn't fight.

He was clinging on to Dean's shoulder when I got to him and clawed his back. He hissed in pain and turned to face me. At least with one less to fight Dean would find it a bit easier.

The rogue in front of me was clearly eager to end this fight and made the first move, a claw to my shoulder. I didn't quite move in time but moved just enough so his sharp claws barley caught me. It was my turn, judging from my close encounter I could tell that he was quite fast so that was one of my disadvantages. I swung my tail around in an attempt to flip him of his feet but it wasn't so successful. I barley managed to trip him up.