14 ~ Emotionless

~Zara's POV

"What. The. Fuck." Very swiftly I shifted and picked up the clothes that an omega brought in earlier.

I looked around me, their were random just sprawled around the floor. Dean held an emotion that sickened me. He was scared. There was only one thing that he could possibly be scared of and that was... me! I'm usually quite strong in these situations, I tend to just push it away with sarcasm, but this time I couldn't. It was physically and mentally impossible.

A stream of unwanted tears trailed down my face. My face froze in a dead expression, the only indication that I was distraught was these wretched tears that unwilling fell from my eyes. I was destroyed.

This wasn't even the worse part, Dean just stood their as if he was analysing me. I waited, I was still waiting. It was agonising. Then in a split second all my feelings went away. Something snapped, I just didn't feel any emotion, my feet carried me away in a normal pace, my eyes not even locking to his.

I felt no emotion what so ever toward him, and it was extraordinary, but at the same time it was terrifying.
Zara let's go out I'm bored.

Um... sure? What was happening, she's not upset about what just went on with our mate?
A cold wave hit me, my head envisioned darkness, and then it went.

What was I saying? Never mind I don't care.

~ Dean's POV

Everything went black, the last thing I remember was Zara surrounded by floating objects. A few seconds later and I could see again. I was in the exact same place but Zara looked dead inside, tears streaming down her face. I tried to say something but my mouth just physically wouldn't move. I couldn't even mind link her as she hasn't technically joined our pack yet.

Then something changed, her tears stopped and her face was still expressionless. She got up and just walked away, but I couldn't even get up to follow her it was as if I was floating above myself watching this scene unwind.

Finally, 10 minuets after I could get up and walk. I searched everywhere for Zara, her room, my room, the pack hall, training field! I was going insane where in hell is she? I decided to go to my apartment.

It was about 2am now. I was about to send out a search party when out of nowhere Zara comes stumbling in the front door, thank Goddess no one else is home. Shen was obviously drunk. I was so confused, for a werewolf to get drunk they have to drink 4x the amount a human does. What the hell has she been doing?!?

Crowley growled causing Zara to look up at me. She showed no fear, instead she walked up to me. I noticed she had got changed into a tight dress and heels, I have no idea where those came from. She was wobbling so when she reached me she was close to falling over but I manage to catch her. "Woah, easy tiger! Get your paws off of me!" What is happening right now?

"What happened to you?" She sighed, wow this is annoying.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"I'm talking about the fact that earlier you were having mood swings and now your coming home drunk!"

"Geese I didn't know you were still alive dad!" What?!

"What?! Did you actually just say that? How insensitive are you? I know you've been through a lot but this, I won't stand for! I suggest you sort yourself out!" Her face grew a sickening smirk. This is my mate and she's actually disgusting me.

"Aw tiger's acting grumpy" she snickered. Something isn't right. I mean Zara is usually sarcastic but this- I don't even know if you can class it as sarcasm.

Tomorrow I'm going to find out what's happening here, but first I have to sort Zara out.

________________________

Oooooh! What's going on with Zara?
Find out in the next chapter.
~ Mia❤️
Saturday 4th November 2017