27 ~ The Problem With Heels

"Oh crap, crap, crap!" She repeated frantically checking her watch. "We have 50 minuets to get you there for the actual ceremony but we still have to there be like 10 minuets before!!!!!" I could see that Jane was really freaking out, a power overwhelmed me and I reached about and gently touched her shoulder. She jumped for a second but soon calmed. It was then I felt a similar emotion to what Jane was feeling but magnified, as a blue glow traveled up from Janes shoulder to my arm, soon after the light just faded away so did the emotion.

Jane just stared at me and I stared at her. "What did you just do?" She asked bewildered.

"I-i don't know." I gave out a nervous chuckle trying to keep my cool as best as I could. "What were you told about me?" I sighed.

"I wasn't told much... but... they umm.. told me about your umm.. your eyes..."

"My eyes? Ohhhhhhhh my eyes."I wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible, and I knew I would tell her at some point but I don't think that right here in a parking lot is the best idea. "Ok Jane I don't really know what's going on with me, but what I do know is that we need to get to this ceremony. I promise I will tell you whatever you want as long as I know the answer, but just not now ok." She nodded and then like she had been hit by a lightning bolt struck up again.

"The ceremony! We need to get there!" I wanted to test something, so I grabbed her shoulder again, the same thing happened but this time it was more tolerable and less over powering.

"Jane you need to calm down. You must have a friend who could pick us up?"
She abruptly shook her head, desperation in her eyes.

"No! They're all setting up the ceremony, I don't think we will make it." With each word she grew more calm and it was quite weird but also kinda cool.

"Ok how about this do you know the address of the ceremony?"

"Yeah it's just at the pack house." She said in a suspicious tone.

"Ok what about we just get a taxi? Then tomorrow me and you will come back for my bike when I'm in a more appropriate attire to ride it of course." I chuckled at the last part, knowing my luck the dress will get caught in the wheel or I will break a heel causing us to crash and die (Queue the dramatics).

"Oooohhh yeah! I forgot about that." She giggles at her mistake. "Ok let me just find an Uber from my app." What has the world come to? "Oh great! There's one just a few minutes away!" She tapped the the buttons and not even 5 minutes later one arrived. Hmmm, maybe it's not so bad after all?

~In the taxi

"Hi, have you got the address?" Jane asked.

"Sure do it will cost you £15. That ok?" The guy has a cheery aura about him, it seemed to distract me from the embarrassment of wearing this dress in his car.

"That's fine, I have already paid over the app anyways..." They both continued to talk for a while and I ended up daydreaming out the window, until I saw the pack house, sending waves of worry down my spine.

It's fine Zara we can do this!

Yeah I guess.

Don't guess, know.

I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous statement, but got out reluctantly as the car came to a halt. "Thanks." Me and Jane said in unison as the guy drove off.

"Hey, Zara you ok there your looking a little pale?"

"I-um yeah I'm fine let's just go in we have-" I looked down at my watch."We have 10 minuets we're supposed to be there now!" I looked at Jane and now she was the pale one.

"My brother is going to kill me! Come on!" She grabbed my arm dragging me through the back door to the pack house, so we'd avoid being seen. It was hard to keep up with Jane when I was wearing heels and she decided to wear some black pumps, lucky.

"Jane slow down! I can't keep up-" it was at this point I managed to speed up a bit... only to have Jane stop right in front of me. "Jane!" I managed to come to an abrupt stop, but I was still wearing heels... so I ended up falling side ways and landing into a wall... or so I thought... again!

__________________________

Hey guys hoped you liked that chapter! I'm trying to make my updates more frequent so that it doesn't ever get to nearly a month again! Ok, that's all byyyyyeeee!
~Mia❤️
Tuesday 23rd January 2018